Home of the Week: London Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Formerly the Rose and Crown public house, this beautifully presented four double bedroom property has been renovated and extended to provide excellent living space.
The stunning home has accommodation as follows: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, bespoke kitchen/dining room/family area.
The master suite includes a bedroom, en-suite and dressing room, while there are three further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Outside, there are gardens to the front, side and rear and a double garage.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, Sandy
- 1 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 6 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk