Home of the Week: London Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Formerly the Rose and Crown public house, this beautifully presented four double bedroom property has been renovated and extended to provide excellent living space.
The stunning home has accommodation as follows: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, bespoke kitchen/dining room/family area.
The master suite includes a bedroom, en-suite and dressing room, while there are three further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Outside, there are gardens to the front, side and rear and a double garage.
London Road, Sandy
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Taxi stopped with ‘tyre below legal tread depth’ on A41
- 6 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 7 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 10 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk