Home of the Week: London Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Formerly the Rose and Crown public house, this beautifully presented four double bedroom property has been renovated and extended to provide excellent living space.
The stunning home has accommodation as follows: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, bespoke kitchen/dining room/family area.
The master suite includes a bedroom, en-suite and dressing room, while there are three further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Outside, there are gardens to the front, side and rear and a double garage.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, Sandy
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk