Home of the Week: London Road, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This handsome Lutyens-style detached Edwardian house occupies a truly convenient ‘heart of the village’ setting and enjoys a beautifully stocked plot with westerly-facing rear garden.
The house boasts a welcoming vestibule and reception hall, sitting room, lounge/playroom, kitchen dining room, WC, four generous bedrooms - two with en-suite - and a family bathroom.
A large loft space with window lends itself well to conversion, STP.
Noteworthy features include high ceilings, attractive original internal doors, original parquet flooring in parts and solar panels - providing a source of income.
London Road, Knebworth
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 3 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 4 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 5 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 6 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
Putterills | 01438 817007 | www.putterills.co.uk