Home of the Week: London Road, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This handsome Lutyens-style detached Edwardian house occupies a truly convenient ‘heart of the village’ setting and enjoys a beautifully stocked plot with westerly-facing rear garden.
The house boasts a welcoming vestibule and reception hall, sitting room, lounge/playroom, kitchen dining room, WC, four generous bedrooms - two with en-suite - and a family bathroom.
A large loft space with window lends itself well to conversion, STP.
Noteworthy features include high ceilings, attractive original internal doors, original parquet flooring in parts and solar panels - providing a source of income.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, Knebworth
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Putterills | 01438 817007 | www.putterills.co.uk