Home of the Week: London Road, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This handsome Lutyens-style detached Edwardian house occupies a truly convenient ‘heart of the village’ setting and enjoys a beautifully stocked plot with westerly-facing rear garden.
The house boasts a welcoming vestibule and reception hall, sitting room, lounge/playroom, kitchen dining room, WC, four generous bedrooms - two with en-suite - and a family bathroom.
A large loft space with window lends itself well to conversion, STP.
Noteworthy features include high ceilings, attractive original internal doors, original parquet flooring in parts and solar panels - providing a source of income.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, Knebworth
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Putterills | 01438 817007 | www.putterills.co.uk