Home of the Week: London Road, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This handsome Lutyens-style detached Edwardian house occupies a truly convenient ‘heart of the village’ setting and enjoys a beautifully stocked plot with westerly-facing rear garden.
The house boasts a welcoming vestibule and reception hall, sitting room, lounge/playroom, kitchen dining room, WC, four generous bedrooms - two with en-suite - and a family bathroom.
A large loft space with window lends itself well to conversion, STP.
Noteworthy features include high ceilings, attractive original internal doors, original parquet flooring in parts and solar panels - providing a source of income.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, Knebworth
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 9 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Putterills | 01438 817007 | www.putterills.co.uk