Home of the Week: London Road, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This handsome Lutyens-style detached Edwardian house occupies a truly convenient ‘heart of the village’ setting and enjoys a beautifully stocked plot with westerly-facing rear garden.
The house boasts a welcoming vestibule and reception hall, sitting room, lounge/playroom, kitchen dining room, WC, four generous bedrooms - two with en-suite - and a family bathroom.
A large loft space with window lends itself well to conversion, STP.
Noteworthy features include high ceilings, attractive original internal doors, original parquet flooring in parts and solar panels - providing a source of income.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, Knebworth
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
Putterills | 01438 817007 | www.putterills.co.uk