Home of the Week: London Road, Harston, Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
This well presented, deceptively spacious four bedroom detached chalet bungalow is on an impressive road which boasts some of Harston’s finest properties.
Approximately 2,114 sq ft in size, it occupies an extensive corner plot with a large, secluded, south-facing rear garden. Planning permission has been granted for another first floor extension, which will provide a superb new master bedroom with a walk-in dressing room and en-suite bathroom. This would take the house to around 2,700 sq ft.
London Road, Harston, Cambridge
Guide Price £650,000
You may also want to watch:
Briggs & Mortimer | 01763 242626 | www.briggsandmortimer.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public