Home of the Week: London Road, Harston, Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
This well presented, deceptively spacious four bedroom detached chalet bungalow is on an impressive road which boasts some of Harston’s finest properties.
Approximately 2,114 sq ft in size, it occupies an extensive corner plot with a large, secluded, south-facing rear garden. Planning permission has been granted for another first floor extension, which will provide a superb new master bedroom with a walk-in dressing room and en-suite bathroom. This would take the house to around 2,700 sq ft.
London Road, Harston, Cambridge
Guide Price £650,000
You may also want to watch:
Briggs & Mortimer | 01763 242626 | www.briggsandmortimer.co.uk
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 7 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 9 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area