Home of the Week: Liverpool Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented character Victorian property is located within a highly regarded residential area in St Albans, ideally placed for access to the city centre and mainline station into central London.
The three-bed home has been lovingly restored and improved by the current vendors over recent years and benefits from many period features.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors to include an entrance hall, sitting room with wood burning stove, dining area with French doors to the garden and fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
On the lower ground floor is a good sized basement room with natural light. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a fabulous four piece family bathroom, and on the top floor a further double bedroom with dormer window to the front elevation.
You may also want to watch:
Liverpool Road, St Albans
Guide price £800,000
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk