Home of the Week: Liverpool Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented character Victorian property is located within a highly regarded residential area in St Albans, ideally placed for access to the city centre and mainline station into central London.
The three-bed home has been lovingly restored and improved by the current vendors over recent years and benefits from many period features.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors to include an entrance hall, sitting room with wood burning stove, dining area with French doors to the garden and fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
On the lower ground floor is a good sized basement room with natural light. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a fabulous four piece family bathroom, and on the top floor a further double bedroom with dormer window to the front elevation.
You may also want to watch:
Liverpool Road, St Albans
Guide price £800,000
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk