Home of the Week: Liverpool Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented character Victorian property is located within a highly regarded residential area in St Albans, ideally placed for access to the city centre and mainline station into central London.
The three-bed home has been lovingly restored and improved by the current vendors over recent years and benefits from many period features.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors to include an entrance hall, sitting room with wood burning stove, dining area with French doors to the garden and fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
On the lower ground floor is a good sized basement room with natural light. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a fabulous four piece family bathroom, and on the top floor a further double bedroom with dormer window to the front elevation.
Liverpool Road, St Albans
Guide price £800,000
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 8 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk