Home of the Week: Liverpool Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented character Victorian property is located within a highly regarded residential area in St Albans, ideally placed for access to the city centre and mainline station into central London.
The three-bed home has been lovingly restored and improved by the current vendors over recent years and benefits from many period features.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors to include an entrance hall, sitting room with wood burning stove, dining area with French doors to the garden and fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
On the lower ground floor is a good sized basement room with natural light. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a fabulous four piece family bathroom, and on the top floor a further double bedroom with dormer window to the front elevation.
You may also want to watch:
Liverpool Road, St Albans
Guide price £800,000
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 5 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 8 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk