Home of the Week: Liverpool Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented character Victorian property is located within a highly regarded residential area in St Albans, ideally placed for access to the city centre and mainline station into central London.
The three-bed home has been lovingly restored and improved by the current vendors over recent years and benefits from many period features.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors to include an entrance hall, sitting room with wood burning stove, dining area with French doors to the garden and fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
On the lower ground floor is a good sized basement room with natural light. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a fabulous four piece family bathroom, and on the top floor a further double bedroom with dormer window to the front elevation.
You may also want to watch:
Liverpool Road, St Albans
Guide price £800,000
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk