Home of the Week: Little Thistle, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This bright two bedroom house is on a quiet road five minutes drive from Welwyn Garden City town centre.
Downstairs accommodation includes a kitchen/breakfast room and reception room, while upstairs are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside is a rear garden with decked area and summer house plus driveway parking for two cars.
Little Thistle, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Carnegie | 01707 330 373 | www.carnegieuk.com
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 6 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 7 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 8 Confetti cannons released at primary school 50th birthday
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Rickmansworth