Home of the Week: Little Thistle, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This bright two bedroom house is on a quiet road five minutes drive from Welwyn Garden City town centre.
Downstairs accommodation includes a kitchen/breakfast room and reception room, while upstairs are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside is a rear garden with decked area and summer house plus driveway parking for two cars.
Little Thistle, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Carnegie | 01707 330 373 | www.carnegieuk.com
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 6 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 7 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
- 10 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw