Home of the Week: Lawn End, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Great family living in this elegant and charismatic wood panelled property.
Lawn End occupies a commanding position in a prestigious private road in the desirable location of East Common. Cycling, riding and walking can be enjoyed nearby in The Woodland Trust’s Heartwood Forest and on the Rothamsted Estate.
Lawn End is a fine detached family home retaining a wealth of character and charm. The property offers generously proportioned accommodation ideal for modern family living and entertaining, whilst retaining many original features. The sitting room is elegant with impressive wooden panelling throughout and a feature brick open fireplace and hearth. The kitchen/breakfast area boasts an aga and double doors leading to the attractive landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
Front garden with gravel carriage driveway providing ample parking and leading to the double garage. There is a lawned area together with stablished planting and shrubbery. The rear landscaped garden has a high hedge and mature specimen trees providing both privacy and interest.
There are several patio areas ideal for entertaining and the lawned area is surrounded by well-maintained attractive borders.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
Guide price £2,350,000
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com