Home of the Week: Lawn End, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Great family living in this elegant and charismatic wood panelled property.
Lawn End occupies a commanding position in a prestigious private road in the desirable location of East Common. Cycling, riding and walking can be enjoyed nearby in The Woodland Trust’s Heartwood Forest and on the Rothamsted Estate.
Lawn End is a fine detached family home retaining a wealth of character and charm. The property offers generously proportioned accommodation ideal for modern family living and entertaining, whilst retaining many original features. The sitting room is elegant with impressive wooden panelling throughout and a feature brick open fireplace and hearth. The kitchen/breakfast area boasts an aga and double doors leading to the attractive landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
Front garden with gravel carriage driveway providing ample parking and leading to the double garage. There is a lawned area together with stablished planting and shrubbery. The rear landscaped garden has a high hedge and mature specimen trees providing both privacy and interest.
There are several patio areas ideal for entertaining and the lawned area is surrounded by well-maintained attractive borders.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 8 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
Guide price £2,350,000
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com