Home of the Week: Lawn End, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Great family living in this elegant and charismatic wood panelled property.
Lawn End occupies a commanding position in a prestigious private road in the desirable location of East Common. Cycling, riding and walking can be enjoyed nearby in The Woodland Trust’s Heartwood Forest and on the Rothamsted Estate.
Lawn End is a fine detached family home retaining a wealth of character and charm. The property offers generously proportioned accommodation ideal for modern family living and entertaining, whilst retaining many original features. The sitting room is elegant with impressive wooden panelling throughout and a feature brick open fireplace and hearth. The kitchen/breakfast area boasts an aga and double doors leading to the attractive landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
Front garden with gravel carriage driveway providing ample parking and leading to the double garage. There is a lawned area together with stablished planting and shrubbery. The rear landscaped garden has a high hedge and mature specimen trees providing both privacy and interest.
There are several patio areas ideal for entertaining and the lawned area is surrounded by well-maintained attractive borders.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
Guide price £2,350,000
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com