Home of the Week: Lancaster Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This impressive, detached property offers extensive living space a stone’s throw from St Albans city centre.
On the ground floor, two smart reception rooms to the front of the property give way to an expansive open-plan living area to the rear, with a stylish and well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and TV room.
Upstairs there are five generously-sized bedrooms. The light and spacious master bedroom, with its large window and skylights, has an en suite bathroom and its own adjoining dressing room. A further bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower room, while there is also a family bathroom.
The property has a garage which doubles as a gym, and parking space on two driveways.
At the rear, a large decked area can be accessed via bi-fold doors from the open-plan kitchen and dining area. The landscaped rear garden, with its lawn and flowerbeds, is afforded privacy by mature trees and shrubs surrounding its perimeter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Lancaster Road, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com