Home of the Week: Lancaster Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This impressive, detached property offers extensive living space a stone’s throw from St Albans city centre.
On the ground floor, two smart reception rooms to the front of the property give way to an expansive open-plan living area to the rear, with a stylish and well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and TV room.
Upstairs there are five generously-sized bedrooms. The light and spacious master bedroom, with its large window and skylights, has an en suite bathroom and its own adjoining dressing room. A further bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower room, while there is also a family bathroom.
The property has a garage which doubles as a gym, and parking space on two driveways.
At the rear, a large decked area can be accessed via bi-fold doors from the open-plan kitchen and dining area. The landscaped rear garden, with its lawn and flowerbeds, is afforded privacy by mature trees and shrubs surrounding its perimeter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Lancaster Road, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com