Home of the Week: Lancaster Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This impressive, detached property offers extensive living space a stone’s throw from St Albans city centre.
On the ground floor, two smart reception rooms to the front of the property give way to an expansive open-plan living area to the rear, with a stylish and well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and TV room.
Upstairs there are five generously-sized bedrooms. The light and spacious master bedroom, with its large window and skylights, has an en suite bathroom and its own adjoining dressing room. A further bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower room, while there is also a family bathroom.
The property has a garage which doubles as a gym, and parking space on two driveways.
At the rear, a large decked area can be accessed via bi-fold doors from the open-plan kitchen and dining area. The landscaped rear garden, with its lawn and flowerbeds, is afforded privacy by mature trees and shrubs surrounding its perimeter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
Lancaster Road, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com