Home of the Week: Lancaster Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This impressive, detached property offers extensive living space a stone’s throw from St Albans city centre.
On the ground floor, two smart reception rooms to the front of the property give way to an expansive open-plan living area to the rear, with a stylish and well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and TV room.
Upstairs there are five generously-sized bedrooms. The light and spacious master bedroom, with its large window and skylights, has an en suite bathroom and its own adjoining dressing room. A further bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower room, while there is also a family bathroom.
The property has a garage which doubles as a gym, and parking space on two driveways.
At the rear, a large decked area can be accessed via bi-fold doors from the open-plan kitchen and dining area. The landscaped rear garden, with its lawn and flowerbeds, is afforded privacy by mature trees and shrubs surrounding its perimeter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
Lancaster Road, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com