Home of the Week: Kingsway, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This well presented three/four bedroom semi-detached family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to local schools and the town centre.
Royston train station, with its direct line to both Cambridge and London Kings Cross, is only a short walk away.
The property’s many features include a recently fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and a driveway for two cars.
The garage has been converted into bedroom four and the downstairs cloakroom. The rear garden features decking and a workshop with power and lighting.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 10 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
Thomas Morris | 01763 243331 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk