Home of the Week: Kingsway, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This well presented three/four bedroom semi-detached family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to local schools and the town centre.
Royston train station, with its direct line to both Cambridge and London Kings Cross, is only a short walk away.
The property’s many features include a recently fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and a driveway for two cars.
The garage has been converted into bedroom four and the downstairs cloakroom. The rear garden features decking and a workshop with power and lighting.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 5 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 April 12: St Albans shops re-open
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
Thomas Morris | 01763 243331 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk