Home of the Week: Kingsway, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This well presented three/four bedroom semi-detached family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to local schools and the town centre.
Royston train station, with its direct line to both Cambridge and London Kings Cross, is only a short walk away.
The property’s many features include a recently fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and a driveway for two cars.
The garage has been converted into bedroom four and the downstairs cloakroom. The rear garden features decking and a workshop with power and lighting.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 5 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 6 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 9 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
Thomas Morris | 01763 243331 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk