Home of the Week: Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
Built to the ‘Hillier’ design, this well presented four bedroom property with garage is situated on the popular King’s Reach development.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, kitchen/diner, utility room, en-suite to master, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens, driveway and garage.
Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs