Home of the Week: Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
Built to the ‘Hillier’ design, this well presented four bedroom property with garage is situated on the popular King’s Reach development.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, kitchen/diner, utility room, en-suite to master, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens, driveway and garage.
Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests