Home of the Week: Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
Built to the ‘Hillier’ design, this well presented four bedroom property with garage is situated on the popular King’s Reach development.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, kitchen/diner, utility room, en-suite to master, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens, driveway and garage.
Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area