Home of the Week: Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
Built to the ‘Hillier’ design, this well presented four bedroom property with garage is situated on the popular King’s Reach development.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, kitchen/diner, utility room, en-suite to master, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens, driveway and garage.
Jupiter Way, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident