Home of the Week: Hydean Way, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This two bedroom terraced home could be the perfect first-time purchase.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms: the kitchen has space for a small dining table, the lounge is over 15ft in length and both bedrooms upstairs are large doubles, benefitting from a variety of inbuilt storage.
The unusually large rear garden is approximately 70ft in length, while the block paved driveway to the front provides parking for two cars.
The property is on the tree-lined Hydean Way, an arterial road in the central Stevenage area of Shephall. Designed to function as a self-contained neighbourhood for families, Shephall has a collection of schools and a parade of shops, The Hyde.
Shephall also offers frequent bus services into town where you can find Stevenage station with it’s regular fast trains into London.
You may also want to watch:
Hydean Way, Stevenage, Herts
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Haart | 01438 723579 | www.haart.co.uk