Home of the Week: Hydean Way, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This two bedroom terraced home could be the perfect first-time purchase.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms: the kitchen has space for a small dining table, the lounge is over 15ft in length and both bedrooms upstairs are large doubles, benefitting from a variety of inbuilt storage.
The unusually large rear garden is approximately 70ft in length, while the block paved driveway to the front provides parking for two cars.
The property is on the tree-lined Hydean Way, an arterial road in the central Stevenage area of Shephall. Designed to function as a self-contained neighbourhood for families, Shephall has a collection of schools and a parade of shops, The Hyde.
Shephall also offers frequent bus services into town where you can find Stevenage station with it’s regular fast trains into London.
You may also want to watch:
Hydean Way, Stevenage, Herts
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Haart | 01438 723579 | www.haart.co.uk