Home of the Week: Hydean Way, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This two bedroom terraced home could be the perfect first-time purchase.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms: the kitchen has space for a small dining table, the lounge is over 15ft in length and both bedrooms upstairs are large doubles, benefitting from a variety of inbuilt storage.
The unusually large rear garden is approximately 70ft in length, while the block paved driveway to the front provides parking for two cars.
The property is on the tree-lined Hydean Way, an arterial road in the central Stevenage area of Shephall. Designed to function as a self-contained neighbourhood for families, Shephall has a collection of schools and a parade of shops, The Hyde.
Shephall also offers frequent bus services into town where you can find Stevenage station with it’s regular fast trains into London.
You may also want to watch:
Hydean Way, Stevenage, Herts
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Haart | 01438 723579 | www.haart.co.uk