Home of the Week: Hydean Way, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This two bedroom terraced home could be the perfect first-time purchase.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms: the kitchen has space for a small dining table, the lounge is over 15ft in length and both bedrooms upstairs are large doubles, benefitting from a variety of inbuilt storage.
The unusually large rear garden is approximately 70ft in length, while the block paved driveway to the front provides parking for two cars.
The property is on the tree-lined Hydean Way, an arterial road in the central Stevenage area of Shephall. Designed to function as a self-contained neighbourhood for families, Shephall has a collection of schools and a parade of shops, The Hyde.
Shephall also offers frequent bus services into town where you can find Stevenage station with it’s regular fast trains into London.
Hydean Way, Stevenage, Herts
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 7 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
Haart | 01438 723579 | www.haart.co.uk