Home of the Week: Hydean Way, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This two bedroom terraced home could be the perfect first-time purchase.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms: the kitchen has space for a small dining table, the lounge is over 15ft in length and both bedrooms upstairs are large doubles, benefitting from a variety of inbuilt storage.
The unusually large rear garden is approximately 70ft in length, while the block paved driveway to the front provides parking for two cars.
The property is on the tree-lined Hydean Way, an arterial road in the central Stevenage area of Shephall. Designed to function as a self-contained neighbourhood for families, Shephall has a collection of schools and a parade of shops, The Hyde.
Shephall also offers frequent bus services into town where you can find Stevenage station with it’s regular fast trains into London.
You may also want to watch:
Hydean Way, Stevenage, Herts
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
Haart | 01438 723579 | www.haart.co.uk