Home of the Week: Howicks Green, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom end of terrace home on the southern side of Welwyn Garden City is close to the popular Commonswood Primary School, woodland reserve and all major road links.
Local shopping amenities and the town centre are also nearby, as is the mainline rail station with links to London’s King’s Cross in 25 minutes.
Howicks Green, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin