Home of the Week: Howicks Green, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom end of terrace home on the southern side of Welwyn Garden City is close to the popular Commonswood Primary School, woodland reserve and all major road links.
Local shopping amenities and the town centre are also nearby, as is the mainline rail station with links to London’s King’s Cross in 25 minutes.
Howicks Green, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 4 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area