Home of the Week: Howicks Green, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom end of terrace home on the southern side of Welwyn Garden City is close to the popular Commonswood Primary School, woodland reserve and all major road links.
Local shopping amenities and the town centre are also nearby, as is the mainline rail station with links to London’s King’s Cross in 25 minutes.
Howicks Green, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind