Home of the Week: Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding period family home is located in a desirable and convenient semi-rural location.
Brimming with charm and character, the detached property has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms and a study.
Outside is a garage and parking, with views to open countryside in a beautiful landscaped rear garden.
The property is located wihin the picturesque hamlet of Tyttenhanger, close to shops, schools and a local public house.
You may also want to watch:
Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk