Home of the Week: Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding period family home is located in a desirable and convenient semi-rural location.
Brimming with charm and character, the detached property has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms and a study.
Outside is a garage and parking, with views to open countryside in a beautiful landscaped rear garden.
The property is located wihin the picturesque hamlet of Tyttenhanger, close to shops, schools and a local public house.
You may also want to watch:
Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk