Home of the Week: Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding period family home is located in a desirable and convenient semi-rural location.
Brimming with charm and character, the detached property has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms and a study.
Outside is a garage and parking, with views to open countryside in a beautiful landscaped rear garden.
The property is located wihin the picturesque hamlet of Tyttenhanger, close to shops, schools and a local public house.
You may also want to watch:
Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk