Home of the Week: Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding period family home is located in a desirable and convenient semi-rural location.
Brimming with charm and character, the detached property has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms and a study.
Outside is a garage and parking, with views to open countryside in a beautiful landscaped rear garden.
The property is located wihin the picturesque hamlet of Tyttenhanger, close to shops, schools and a local public house.
You may also want to watch:
Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
- 3 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 4 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 5 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 6 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 7 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 8 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 9 Author explores city's hidden history
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk