Home of the Week: Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding period family home is located in a desirable and convenient semi-rural location.
Brimming with charm and character, the detached property has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms and a study.
Outside is a garage and parking, with views to open countryside in a beautiful landscaped rear garden.
The property is located wihin the picturesque hamlet of Tyttenhanger, close to shops, schools and a local public house.
Highfield Lane, Tyttenhanger, St Albans
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Taxi stopped with ‘tyre below legal tread depth’ on A41
- 6 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 7 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk