Home of the Week: High Street, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This very well presented individually built bungalow benefits from spacious accommodation on a generous ‘wrap-around’ plot.
The much improved three double bedroom detached home is in a very popular High Street location within easy walking distance of the market square and train station.
This fine property briefly boasts an entrance lobby, spacious 14ft x 12ft sitting room with open fireplace, separate 13ft x 13ft dining room with bay window, re-fitted modern 13ft x 12ft kitchen, re-fitted modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, and three double bedrooms including two 13ft x 12ft large double.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas to radiator central heating.
There is a gated driveway providing off road parking for up to two vehicles, a detached single garage with power and light connected and a very well maintained elevated plot with generous front garden and two side garden areas.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sandy
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk