Home of the Week: High Street, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This very well presented individually built bungalow benefits from spacious accommodation on a generous ‘wrap-around’ plot.
The much improved three double bedroom detached home is in a very popular High Street location within easy walking distance of the market square and train station.
This fine property briefly boasts an entrance lobby, spacious 14ft x 12ft sitting room with open fireplace, separate 13ft x 13ft dining room with bay window, re-fitted modern 13ft x 12ft kitchen, re-fitted modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, and three double bedrooms including two 13ft x 12ft large double.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas to radiator central heating.
There is a gated driveway providing off road parking for up to two vehicles, a detached single garage with power and light connected and a very well maintained elevated plot with generous front garden and two side garden areas.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sandy
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk