Home of the Week: High Street, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This very well presented individually built bungalow benefits from spacious accommodation on a generous ‘wrap-around’ plot.
The much improved three double bedroom detached home is in a very popular High Street location within easy walking distance of the market square and train station.
This fine property briefly boasts an entrance lobby, spacious 14ft x 12ft sitting room with open fireplace, separate 13ft x 13ft dining room with bay window, re-fitted modern 13ft x 12ft kitchen, re-fitted modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, and three double bedrooms including two 13ft x 12ft large double.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas to radiator central heating.
There is a gated driveway providing off road parking for up to two vehicles, a detached single garage with power and light connected and a very well maintained elevated plot with generous front garden and two side garden areas.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sandy
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk