Home of the Week: High Street, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This very well presented individually built bungalow benefits from spacious accommodation on a generous ‘wrap-around’ plot.
The much improved three double bedroom detached home is in a very popular High Street location within easy walking distance of the market square and train station.
This fine property briefly boasts an entrance lobby, spacious 14ft x 12ft sitting room with open fireplace, separate 13ft x 13ft dining room with bay window, re-fitted modern 13ft x 12ft kitchen, re-fitted modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, and three double bedrooms including two 13ft x 12ft large double.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas to radiator central heating.
There is a gated driveway providing off road parking for up to two vehicles, a detached single garage with power and light connected and a very well maintained elevated plot with generous front garden and two side garden areas.
High Street, Sandy
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 7 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 8 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk