Home of the Week: High Street, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This very well presented individually built bungalow benefits from spacious accommodation on a generous ‘wrap-around’ plot.
The much improved three double bedroom detached home is in a very popular High Street location within easy walking distance of the market square and train station.
This fine property briefly boasts an entrance lobby, spacious 14ft x 12ft sitting room with open fireplace, separate 13ft x 13ft dining room with bay window, re-fitted modern 13ft x 12ft kitchen, re-fitted modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, and three double bedrooms including two 13ft x 12ft large double.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas to radiator central heating.
There is a gated driveway providing off road parking for up to two vehicles, a detached single garage with power and light connected and a very well maintained elevated plot with generous front garden and two side garden areas.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sandy
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk