Home of the Week: High Street, Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
This charming three-bed cottage in the village of Sandridge is available for sale with a guide price of £750,000.
Hither Cottage is approximately 250 years old, with character features including beamed ceilings, latch doors, a cellar and an inglenook fireplace.
The detached property is located in the conservation area of Sandridge, moments from Heartwood Forest and just outside St Albans.
It has extensive gardens, an annexe facility, views over fields to the front and ample scope for extension (STPP). Parking is avialable for four cars.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sandridge
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 5 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 9 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 10 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
Putterills | 01727 856999 | www.putterills.co.uk