Home of the Week: High Street, Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
This charming three-bed cottage in the village of Sandridge is available for sale with a guide price of £750,000.
Hither Cottage is approximately 250 years old, with character features including beamed ceilings, latch doors, a cellar and an inglenook fireplace.
The detached property is located in the conservation area of Sandridge, moments from Heartwood Forest and just outside St Albans.
It has extensive gardens, an annexe facility, views over fields to the front and ample scope for extension (STPP). Parking is avialable for four cars.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sandridge
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 6 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Putterills | 01727 856999 | www.putterills.co.uk