Home of the Week: High Street, Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
This charming three-bed cottage in the village of Sandridge is available for sale with a guide price of £750,000.
Hither Cottage is approximately 250 years old, with character features including beamed ceilings, latch doors, a cellar and an inglenook fireplace.
The detached property is located in the conservation area of Sandridge, moments from Heartwood Forest and just outside St Albans.
It has extensive gardens, an annexe facility, views over fields to the front and ample scope for extension (STPP). Parking is avialable for four cars.
High Street, Sandridge
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 9 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 10 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
Putterills | 01727 856999 | www.putterills.co.uk