Home of the Week: High Street, Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
This charming three-bed cottage in the village of Sandridge is available for sale with a guide price of £750,000.
Hither Cottage is approximately 250 years old, with character features including beamed ceilings, latch doors, a cellar and an inglenook fireplace.
The detached property is located in the conservation area of Sandridge, moments from Heartwood Forest and just outside St Albans.
It has extensive gardens, an annexe facility, views over fields to the front and ample scope for extension (STPP). Parking is avialable for four cars.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sandridge
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Putterills | 01727 856999 | www.putterills.co.uk