Home of the Week: High Street, Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
This unique Victorian duplex apartment is available for sale with a guide price of £525,000.
The three-bed property has undergone a complete and extensive restoration by its current owner to an exceptional standard.
Originally a house, it was converted by the Electricity Board in the mid 1900s; the original shop sign still hangs at the top of the staircase.
Located in the conservation area of Buntingford High Street, the property will benefit from a new 999 year lease on completion.
It comes with its own front and rear access and benefits from a courtyard garden and private parking.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Buntingford
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
Guide price: £525,000
Jonathan Hunt | 01763 272727 | www.jonathanhunt.co.uk