Home of the Week: High Street, Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
This unique Victorian duplex apartment is available for sale with a guide price of £525,000.
The three-bed property has undergone a complete and extensive restoration by its current owner to an exceptional standard.
Originally a house, it was converted by the Electricity Board in the mid 1900s; the original shop sign still hangs at the top of the staircase.
Located in the conservation area of Buntingford High Street, the property will benefit from a new 999 year lease on completion.
It comes with its own front and rear access and benefits from a courtyard garden and private parking.
High Street, Buntingford
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 3 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 4 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 5 Property Spotlight: See inside this stunning £2.1m period home in St Albans
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 Saints get another National League South rival after draw for FA Trophy
Guide price: £525,000
Jonathan Hunt | 01763 272727 | www.jonathanhunt.co.uk