Home of the Week: High Street, Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
This unique Victorian duplex apartment is available for sale with a guide price of £525,000.
The three-bed property has undergone a complete and extensive restoration by its current owner to an exceptional standard.
Originally a house, it was converted by the Electricity Board in the mid 1900s; the original shop sign still hangs at the top of the staircase.
Located in the conservation area of Buntingford High Street, the property will benefit from a new 999 year lease on completion.
It comes with its own front and rear access and benefits from a courtyard garden and private parking.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Buntingford
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
Guide price: £525,000
Jonathan Hunt | 01763 272727 | www.jonathanhunt.co.uk