Home of the Week: High Street, Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
This unique Victorian duplex apartment is available for sale with a guide price of £525,000.
The three-bed property has undergone a complete and extensive restoration by its current owner to an exceptional standard.
Originally a house, it was converted by the Electricity Board in the mid 1900s; the original shop sign still hangs at the top of the staircase.
Located in the conservation area of Buntingford High Street, the property will benefit from a new 999 year lease on completion.
It comes with its own front and rear access and benefits from a courtyard garden and private parking.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Buntingford
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Guide price: £525,000
Jonathan Hunt | 01763 272727 | www.jonathanhunt.co.uk