Home of the Week: High Street, Ashwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of north Hertfordshire’s most popular villages, this five bedroom family home has been improved to the highest standard and is beautifully presented throughout.
The property benefits from an impressive 29ft bay fronted living room with feature Portuguese limestone fireplace, a bay fronted dining room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and a bright, south facing garden room.
The master bedroom comprises dressing room, en-suite bathroom and a glass screened balcony, perfect for summer breakfasts!
The guest bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom and a family bathroom serves the three remaining bedrooms.
Outside, an electrically operated gate leads to a driveway for five cars.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a garage and an insulated office; a trap door leads to a concealed wine cellar with stone spiral staircase and capacity for 1200 bottles!
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 10 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
High Street, Ashwell
Country Properties | 01462 742077 | www.country-properties.co.uk