Home of the Week: High Street, Ashwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of north Hertfordshire’s most popular villages, this five bedroom family home has been improved to the highest standard and is beautifully presented throughout.
The property benefits from an impressive 29ft bay fronted living room with feature Portuguese limestone fireplace, a bay fronted dining room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and a bright, south facing garden room.
The master bedroom comprises dressing room, en-suite bathroom and a glass screened balcony, perfect for summer breakfasts!
The guest bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom and a family bathroom serves the three remaining bedrooms.
Outside, an electrically operated gate leads to a driveway for five cars.
There is also a garage and an insulated office; a trap door leads to a concealed wine cellar with stone spiral staircase and capacity for 1200 bottles!
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 7 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
High Street, Ashwell
Country Properties | 01462 742077 | www.country-properties.co.uk