Home of the Week: High Street, Ashwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of north Hertfordshire’s most popular villages, this five bedroom family home has been improved to the highest standard and is beautifully presented throughout.
The property benefits from an impressive 29ft bay fronted living room with feature Portuguese limestone fireplace, a bay fronted dining room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and a bright, south facing garden room.
The master bedroom comprises dressing room, en-suite bathroom and a glass screened balcony, perfect for summer breakfasts!
The guest bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom and a family bathroom serves the three remaining bedrooms.
Outside, an electrically operated gate leads to a driveway for five cars.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a garage and an insulated office; a trap door leads to a concealed wine cellar with stone spiral staircase and capacity for 1200 bottles!
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
High Street, Ashwell
Country Properties | 01462 742077 | www.country-properties.co.uk