Home of the Week: High Street, Ashwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of north Hertfordshire’s most popular villages, this five bedroom family home has been improved to the highest standard and is beautifully presented throughout.
The property benefits from an impressive 29ft bay fronted living room with feature Portuguese limestone fireplace, a bay fronted dining room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and a bright, south facing garden room.
The master bedroom comprises dressing room, en-suite bathroom and a glass screened balcony, perfect for summer breakfasts!
The guest bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom and a family bathroom serves the three remaining bedrooms.
Outside, an electrically operated gate leads to a driveway for five cars.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a garage and an insulated office; a trap door leads to a concealed wine cellar with stone spiral staircase and capacity for 1200 bottles!
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
High Street, Ashwell
Country Properties | 01462 742077 | www.country-properties.co.uk