Home of the Week: Hertford Road, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This well positioned three bedroom detached chalet bungalow is available for sale chain-free.
The property is situated in sought after Bragbury End, which is on the very southern tip of Stevenage and close to both Aston village and Knebworth, while also offering easy access to the A1(M) And A10. Local amenities include the public golf course and a number of country pubs.
Internally, the property benefits from very generous accommodation throughout. It features a large lounge, fitted kitchen and utility area, plus a downstairs shower room and a spacious dining room.
Externally, there is plenty of off street parking as well as an attractive landscaped rear garden.
Hertford Road, Stevenage
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 9 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
Geoffrey Matthew | 01438 720100 | www.geoffreymatthew.co.uk