Home of the Week: Hertford Road, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This well positioned three bedroom detached chalet bungalow is available for sale chain-free.
The property is situated in sought after Bragbury End, which is on the very southern tip of Stevenage and close to both Aston village and Knebworth, while also offering easy access to the A1(M) And A10. Local amenities include the public golf course and a number of country pubs.
Internally, the property benefits from very generous accommodation throughout. It features a large lounge, fitted kitchen and utility area, plus a downstairs shower room and a spacious dining room.
Externally, there is plenty of off street parking as well as an attractive landscaped rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Hertford Road, Stevenage
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 8 Lockdown life to be recorded in two museums projects
- 9 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Geoffrey Matthew | 01438 720100 | www.geoffreymatthew.co.uk