Home of the Week: Hertford Road, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This well positioned three bedroom detached chalet bungalow is available for sale chain-free.
The property is situated in sought after Bragbury End, which is on the very southern tip of Stevenage and close to both Aston village and Knebworth, while also offering easy access to the A1(M) And A10. Local amenities include the public golf course and a number of country pubs.
Internally, the property benefits from very generous accommodation throughout. It features a large lounge, fitted kitchen and utility area, plus a downstairs shower room and a spacious dining room.
Externally, there is plenty of off street parking as well as an attractive landscaped rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Hertford Road, Stevenage
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 5 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 6 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Geoffrey Matthew | 01438 720100 | www.geoffreymatthew.co.uk