Home of the Week: Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and very versatile executive home is available for sale with an asking price of £675,000.
Set back from the road in this semi-rural location on the outskirts of Gamlingay, the property has outstanding views to the rear.
The detached home offers adaptable accommodation to include entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge, conservatory, study, kitchen/breakfast bar, utility room, four/five bedrooms, three bathrooms, detached double garage and very good sized gardens.
Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 3 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 4 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 5 Seven-up for Devine as Colney Heath reach final of spring cup
- 6 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 7 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 8 Colney Heath up for the cup says boss but plan is also to carry form into next year
- 9 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease