Home of the Week: Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and very versatile executive home is available for sale with an asking price of £675,000.
Set back from the road in this semi-rural location on the outskirts of Gamlingay, the property has outstanding views to the rear.
The detached home offers adaptable accommodation to include entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge, conservatory, study, kitchen/breakfast bar, utility room, four/five bedrooms, three bathrooms, detached double garage and very good sized gardens.
Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area