Home of the Week: Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and very versatile executive home is available for sale with an asking price of £675,000.
Set back from the road in this semi-rural location on the outskirts of Gamlingay, the property has outstanding views to the rear.
The detached home offers adaptable accommodation to include entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge, conservatory, study, kitchen/breakfast bar, utility room, four/five bedrooms, three bathrooms, detached double garage and very good sized gardens.
Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 6 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414