Home of the Week: Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and very versatile executive home is available for sale with an asking price of £675,000.
Set back from the road in this semi-rural location on the outskirts of Gamlingay, the property has outstanding views to the rear.
The detached home offers adaptable accommodation to include entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge, conservatory, study, kitchen/breakfast bar, utility room, four/five bedrooms, three bathrooms, detached double garage and very good sized gardens.
Heath Road, Gamlingay, Sandy
You may also want to watch:
Country Properties | 01767 317799 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area