Home of the Week: Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This five-bed detached family home off Heath Farm Lane, St Albans, is available for sale with a guide price of £1,450,000.
The property is tucked away on Little Heath Spinney, a secluded cluster of just three properties at the end of Heath Farm Lane, off Harpenden Road and adjacent to Bernards Heath.
Within half a mile of the centre of St Albans and easy reach of St Albans City mainline station into central London, this privileged location is unknown to many and has a feel of being in the countryside.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises a good sized entrance hall, spacious sitting room opening to the garden, large kitchen/dining/family room, cloakroom, study and utility on the ground floor.
To the first floor there are five bedrooms with master ensuite and a separate family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Farm Lane is a private road, and the entrance to Little Heath Spinney is next to the access to Bernards Heath.
There is a gravelled driveway leading to the three houses and access and parking in front of the double width garage.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
The gardens extend to the front, side and rear and provide plenty of scope to extend in the future (subject to necessary consents).
Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
Guide Price £1,450,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk