Home of the Week: Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This five-bed detached family home off Heath Farm Lane, St Albans, is available for sale with a guide price of £1,450,000.
The property is tucked away on Little Heath Spinney, a secluded cluster of just three properties at the end of Heath Farm Lane, off Harpenden Road and adjacent to Bernards Heath.
Within half a mile of the centre of St Albans and easy reach of St Albans City mainline station into central London, this privileged location is unknown to many and has a feel of being in the countryside.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises a good sized entrance hall, spacious sitting room opening to the garden, large kitchen/dining/family room, cloakroom, study and utility on the ground floor.
To the first floor there are five bedrooms with master ensuite and a separate family bathroom.
Heath Farm Lane is a private road, and the entrance to Little Heath Spinney is next to the access to Bernards Heath.
There is a gravelled driveway leading to the three houses and access and parking in front of the double width garage.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 8 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
The gardens extend to the front, side and rear and provide plenty of scope to extend in the future (subject to necessary consents).
Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
Guide Price £1,450,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk