Home of the Week: Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This five-bed detached family home off Heath Farm Lane, St Albans, is available for sale with a guide price of £1,450,000.
The property is tucked away on Little Heath Spinney, a secluded cluster of just three properties at the end of Heath Farm Lane, off Harpenden Road and adjacent to Bernards Heath.
Within half a mile of the centre of St Albans and easy reach of St Albans City mainline station into central London, this privileged location is unknown to many and has a feel of being in the countryside.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises a good sized entrance hall, spacious sitting room opening to the garden, large kitchen/dining/family room, cloakroom, study and utility on the ground floor.
To the first floor there are five bedrooms with master ensuite and a separate family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Farm Lane is a private road, and the entrance to Little Heath Spinney is next to the access to Bernards Heath.
There is a gravelled driveway leading to the three houses and access and parking in front of the double width garage.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 9 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
The gardens extend to the front, side and rear and provide plenty of scope to extend in the future (subject to necessary consents).
Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
Guide Price £1,450,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk