Home of the Week: Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This five-bed detached family home off Heath Farm Lane, St Albans, is available for sale with a guide price of £1,450,000.
The property is tucked away on Little Heath Spinney, a secluded cluster of just three properties at the end of Heath Farm Lane, off Harpenden Road and adjacent to Bernards Heath.
Within half a mile of the centre of St Albans and easy reach of St Albans City mainline station into central London, this privileged location is unknown to many and has a feel of being in the countryside.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises a good sized entrance hall, spacious sitting room opening to the garden, large kitchen/dining/family room, cloakroom, study and utility on the ground floor.
To the first floor there are five bedrooms with master ensuite and a separate family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Farm Lane is a private road, and the entrance to Little Heath Spinney is next to the access to Bernards Heath.
There is a gravelled driveway leading to the three houses and access and parking in front of the double width garage.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
The gardens extend to the front, side and rear and provide plenty of scope to extend in the future (subject to necessary consents).
Heath Farm Lane, St Albans
Guide Price £1,450,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk