Home of the Week: Haslingfield Road, Harlton
- Credit: Archant
This stunning, highly appointed house with contemporary styling throughout is set on the outskirts of this pretty village with beautiful rural views.
Having undergone a complete refurbishment, it comprises on the first floor two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a well proportioned single bedroom.
On the ground floor there is an impressive 21ft kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors leading to the terrace with views over the garden and the open fields beyond, plus a lounge and guest cloakroom.
The property also benefits from a long driveway and a gravel area with ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Haslingfield Road, Harlton, Cambridge
- 1 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 7 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Archer Peers | 01763 232323 | www.archerpeers.com