Home of the Week: Haslingfield Road, Harlton
- Credit: Archant
This stunning, highly appointed house with contemporary styling throughout is set on the outskirts of this pretty village with beautiful rural views.
Having undergone a complete refurbishment, it comprises on the first floor two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a well proportioned single bedroom.
On the ground floor there is an impressive 21ft kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors leading to the terrace with views over the garden and the open fields beyond, plus a lounge and guest cloakroom.
The property also benefits from a long driveway and a gravel area with ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Haslingfield Road, Harlton, Cambridge
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 5 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 6 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 7 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Archer Peers | 01763 232323 | www.archerpeers.com