Home of the Week: Haslingfield Road, Harlton
- Credit: Archant
This stunning, highly appointed house with contemporary styling throughout is set on the outskirts of this pretty village with beautiful rural views.
Having undergone a complete refurbishment, it comprises on the first floor two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a well proportioned single bedroom.
On the ground floor there is an impressive 21ft kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors leading to the terrace with views over the garden and the open fields beyond, plus a lounge and guest cloakroom.
The property also benefits from a long driveway and a gravel area with ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Haslingfield Road, Harlton, Cambridge
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
Archer Peers | 01763 232323 | www.archerpeers.com