Home of the Week: Haslingfield Road, Harlton
- Credit: Archant
This stunning, highly appointed house with contemporary styling throughout is set on the outskirts of this pretty village with beautiful rural views.
Having undergone a complete refurbishment, it comprises on the first floor two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a well proportioned single bedroom.
On the ground floor there is an impressive 21ft kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors leading to the terrace with views over the garden and the open fields beyond, plus a lounge and guest cloakroom.
The property also benefits from a long driveway and a gravel area with ample parking.
Haslingfield Road, Harlton, Cambridge
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 7 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 8 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 9 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 10 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
Archer Peers | 01763 232323 | www.archerpeers.com