Home of the Week: Haslingfield Road, Harlton
- Credit: Archant
This stunning, highly appointed house with contemporary styling throughout is set on the outskirts of this pretty village with beautiful rural views.
Having undergone a complete refurbishment, it comprises on the first floor two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a well proportioned single bedroom.
On the ground floor there is an impressive 21ft kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors leading to the terrace with views over the garden and the open fields beyond, plus a lounge and guest cloakroom.
The property also benefits from a long driveway and a gravel area with ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Haslingfield Road, Harlton, Cambridge
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
Archer Peers | 01763 232323 | www.archerpeers.com