Home of the Week: Hart Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of central St Albans, this four bedroom bay fronted period home enjoys an elevated position in a sought after residential street.
The property is arranged over three levels, benefitting from an entrance hall, a dual aspect lounge/diner and a modern kitchen which opens onto the garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a master bedroom enjoying an en-suite shower room. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom.
Externally, there is an easy to maintain rear garden.
This attractive road is well positioned for all that St Albans city centre has to offer, within walking distance of the mainline station and a wide selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
There are well regarded schools nearby and the open spaces of Verulamium Park are also close at hand.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
Hart Road, St Albans
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk