Home of the Week: Hart Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of central St Albans, this four bedroom bay fronted period home enjoys an elevated position in a sought after residential street.
The property is arranged over three levels, benefitting from an entrance hall, a dual aspect lounge/diner and a modern kitchen which opens onto the garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a master bedroom enjoying an en-suite shower room. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom.
Externally, there is an easy to maintain rear garden.
This attractive road is well positioned for all that St Albans city centre has to offer, within walking distance of the mainline station and a wide selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
There are well regarded schools nearby and the open spaces of Verulamium Park are also close at hand.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 4 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Hart Road, St Albans
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk