Home of the Week: Hart Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of central St Albans, this four bedroom bay fronted period home enjoys an elevated position in a sought after residential street.
The property is arranged over three levels, benefitting from an entrance hall, a dual aspect lounge/diner and a modern kitchen which opens onto the garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a master bedroom enjoying an en-suite shower room. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom.
Externally, there is an easy to maintain rear garden.
This attractive road is well positioned for all that St Albans city centre has to offer, within walking distance of the mainline station and a wide selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
There are well regarded schools nearby and the open spaces of Verulamium Park are also close at hand.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
Hart Road, St Albans
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk