Home of the Week: Hart Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of central St Albans, this four bedroom bay fronted period home enjoys an elevated position in a sought after residential street.
The property is arranged over three levels, benefitting from an entrance hall, a dual aspect lounge/diner and a modern kitchen which opens onto the garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a master bedroom enjoying an en-suite shower room. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom.
Externally, there is an easy to maintain rear garden.
This attractive road is well positioned for all that St Albans city centre has to offer, within walking distance of the mainline station and a wide selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
There are well regarded schools nearby and the open spaces of Verulamium Park are also close at hand.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Hart Road, St Albans
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk