Home of the Week: Harriet Heights, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Harriet Heights is situated within an exclusive and prestigious modern development in Goldsmiths Way, St. Albans.
A secure and well-managed two double bedroom apartment, it is for sale with a guide price of £550,000.
The ground floor apartment spans approximately 975 square feet of living space, merged with lavish fittings and fixtures such as high ceilings, feature length windows, security entry systems and tasteful decor.
The living accommodation combines the lounge, dining room and the kitchen over two levels with a mezzanine that draws in the afternoon sun from the feature length window. The kitchen is fitted with luxurious units complimented by composite tops and integrated appliances.
The shower room to master bedroom and bathroom are fitted with a range of high quality sanitary and chrome mixer fittings.
You may also want to watch:
Quality continues outside with well-tended, landscaped grounds, including lawn and planted areas.
The apartment has allocated private parking and is being offered to the market chain free.
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 7 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 809504 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk