Home of the Week: Harriet Heights, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Harriet Heights is situated within an exclusive and prestigious modern development in Goldsmiths Way, St. Albans.
A secure and well-managed two double bedroom apartment, it is for sale with a guide price of £550,000.
The ground floor apartment spans approximately 975 square feet of living space, merged with lavish fittings and fixtures such as high ceilings, feature length windows, security entry systems and tasteful decor.
The living accommodation combines the lounge, dining room and the kitchen over two levels with a mezzanine that draws in the afternoon sun from the feature length window. The kitchen is fitted with luxurious units complimented by composite tops and integrated appliances.
The shower room to master bedroom and bathroom are fitted with a range of high quality sanitary and chrome mixer fittings.
You may also want to watch:
Quality continues outside with well-tended, landscaped grounds, including lawn and planted areas.
The apartment has allocated private parking and is being offered to the market chain free.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 809504 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk