Home of the Week: Harriet Heights, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Harriet Heights is situated within an exclusive and prestigious modern development in Goldsmiths Way, St. Albans.
A secure and well-managed two double bedroom apartment, it is for sale with a guide price of £550,000.
The ground floor apartment spans approximately 975 square feet of living space, merged with lavish fittings and fixtures such as high ceilings, feature length windows, security entry systems and tasteful decor.
The living accommodation combines the lounge, dining room and the kitchen over two levels with a mezzanine that draws in the afternoon sun from the feature length window. The kitchen is fitted with luxurious units complimented by composite tops and integrated appliances.
The shower room to master bedroom and bathroom are fitted with a range of high quality sanitary and chrome mixer fittings.
You may also want to watch:
Quality continues outside with well-tended, landscaped grounds, including lawn and planted areas.
The apartment has allocated private parking and is being offered to the market chain free.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 809504 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk