Home of the Week: Harriet Heights, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Harriet Heights is situated within an exclusive and prestigious modern development in Goldsmiths Way, St. Albans.
A secure and well-managed two double bedroom apartment, it is for sale with a guide price of £550,000.
The ground floor apartment spans approximately 975 square feet of living space, merged with lavish fittings and fixtures such as high ceilings, feature length windows, security entry systems and tasteful decor.
The living accommodation combines the lounge, dining room and the kitchen over two levels with a mezzanine that draws in the afternoon sun from the feature length window. The kitchen is fitted with luxurious units complimented by composite tops and integrated appliances.
The shower room to master bedroom and bathroom are fitted with a range of high quality sanitary and chrome mixer fittings.
Quality continues outside with well-tended, landscaped grounds, including lawn and planted areas.
The apartment has allocated private parking and is being offered to the market chain free.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 5 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 809504 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk