Home of the Week: Harriet Heights, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Harriet Heights is situated within an exclusive and prestigious modern development in Goldsmiths Way, St. Albans.
A secure and well-managed two double bedroom apartment, it is for sale with a guide price of £550,000.
The ground floor apartment spans approximately 975 square feet of living space, merged with lavish fittings and fixtures such as high ceilings, feature length windows, security entry systems and tasteful decor.
The living accommodation combines the lounge, dining room and the kitchen over two levels with a mezzanine that draws in the afternoon sun from the feature length window. The kitchen is fitted with luxurious units complimented by composite tops and integrated appliances.
The shower room to master bedroom and bathroom are fitted with a range of high quality sanitary and chrome mixer fittings.
You may also want to watch:
Quality continues outside with well-tended, landscaped grounds, including lawn and planted areas.
The apartment has allocated private parking and is being offered to the market chain free.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 5 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 6 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 7 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 8 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 809504 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk