Home of the Week: Harmer Green, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in almost 40 years is this delightful house and outbuildings set in 14 acres of private land - including a lake.
Available for sale with an asking price of £2,200,000, the property is in the sought after Harmer Green area of Welwyn, and offers a great opportunity for any buyer keen to make their mark.
Accommodation includes an entrance hall with vaulted ceiling and galleried landing, a large kitchen/breakfast room with attached utility/boot room, a dining room, sitting room, study and cloakroom.
Upstairs are four large double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Harmer Green, Welwyn
Guide price £2,200,000
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
Carnegie | 01707 330373 | www.carnegieuk.com