Home of the Week: Harmer Green, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in almost 40 years is this delightful house and outbuildings set in 14 acres of private land - including a lake.
Available for sale with an asking price of £2,200,000, the property is in the sought after Harmer Green area of Welwyn, and offers a great opportunity for any buyer keen to make their mark.
Accommodation includes an entrance hall with vaulted ceiling and galleried landing, a large kitchen/breakfast room with attached utility/boot room, a dining room, sitting room, study and cloakroom.
Upstairs are four large double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Harmer Green, Welwyn
Guide price £2,200,000
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Carnegie | 01707 330373 | www.carnegieuk.com