Home of the Week: Harmer Green, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in almost 40 years is this delightful house and outbuildings set in 14 acres of private land - including a lake.
Available for sale with an asking price of £2,200,000, the property is in the sought after Harmer Green area of Welwyn, and offers a great opportunity for any buyer keen to make their mark.
Accommodation includes an entrance hall with vaulted ceiling and galleried landing, a large kitchen/breakfast room with attached utility/boot room, a dining room, sitting room, study and cloakroom.
Upstairs are four large double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom.
Harmer Green, Welwyn
Guide price £2,200,000
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 8 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 10 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
Carnegie | 01707 330373 | www.carnegieuk.com