Home of the Week: Harmer Green, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in almost 40 years is this delightful house and outbuildings set in 14 acres of private land - including a lake.
Available for sale with an asking price of £2,200,000, the property is in the sought after Harmer Green area of Welwyn, and offers a great opportunity for any buyer keen to make their mark.
Accommodation includes an entrance hall with vaulted ceiling and galleried landing, a large kitchen/breakfast room with attached utility/boot room, a dining room, sitting room, study and cloakroom.
Upstairs are four large double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Harmer Green, Welwyn
Guide price £2,200,000
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
Carnegie | 01707 330373 | www.carnegieuk.com