Home of the Week: Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This large 1930s family home is situated in a desirable road in Knebworth, within walking distance of the mainline railway station and sought after schooling.
The four bedroom semi-detached house has a large entrance hall with plenty of storage, downstairs cloakroom, large extended kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and built in modern appliances and a large family living room with a feature fireplace.
Upstairs is a large master bedroom with built in storage and an en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a spacious family bathroom.
The property also boasts off street parking for three cars, gas central heating and double glazed windows that are partly under warranty.
Outside to the rear of the property is a large family garden with side access that measures approximatley 100ft, and a self-contained garage that is currently being used as a playroom but could be converted into an annex (subject to planning).
You may also want to watch:
Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Belvoir | 01707 243247 | www.belvoir.co.uk