Home of the Week: Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This large 1930s family home is situated in a desirable road in Knebworth, within walking distance of the mainline railway station and sought after schooling.
The four bedroom semi-detached house has a large entrance hall with plenty of storage, downstairs cloakroom, large extended kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and built in modern appliances and a large family living room with a feature fireplace.
Upstairs is a large master bedroom with built in storage and an en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a spacious family bathroom.
The property also boasts off street parking for three cars, gas central heating and double glazed windows that are partly under warranty.
Outside to the rear of the property is a large family garden with side access that measures approximatley 100ft, and a self-contained garage that is currently being used as a playroom but could be converted into an annex (subject to planning).
You may also want to watch:
Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
Belvoir | 01707 243247 | www.belvoir.co.uk