Home of the Week: Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This large 1930s family home is situated in a desirable road in Knebworth, within walking distance of the mainline railway station and sought after schooling.
The four bedroom semi-detached house has a large entrance hall with plenty of storage, downstairs cloakroom, large extended kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and built in modern appliances and a large family living room with a feature fireplace.
Upstairs is a large master bedroom with built in storage and an en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a spacious family bathroom.
The property also boasts off street parking for three cars, gas central heating and double glazed windows that are partly under warranty.
Outside to the rear of the property is a large family garden with side access that measures approximatley 100ft, and a self-contained garage that is currently being used as a playroom but could be converted into an annex (subject to planning).
You may also want to watch:
Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- 1 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 2 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 9 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 10 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
Belvoir | 01707 243247 | www.belvoir.co.uk