Home of the Week: Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
This large 1930s family home is situated in a desirable road in Knebworth, within walking distance of the mainline railway station and sought after schooling.
The four bedroom semi-detached house has a large entrance hall with plenty of storage, downstairs cloakroom, large extended kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and built in modern appliances and a large family living room with a feature fireplace.
Upstairs is a large master bedroom with built in storage and an en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a spacious family bathroom.
The property also boasts off street parking for three cars, gas central heating and double glazed windows that are partly under warranty.
Outside to the rear of the property is a large family garden with side access that measures approximatley 100ft, and a self-contained garage that is currently being used as a playroom but could be converted into an annex (subject to planning).
Gun Road Gardens, Knebworth
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Taxi stopped with ‘tyre below legal tread depth’ on A41
- 6 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 7 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
Belvoir | 01707 243247 | www.belvoir.co.uk