Home of the Week: Guise Lane, Bassingbourn, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and characterful two bedroom period cottage is situated in the quiet and picturesque village of Bassingbourn.
The property comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room, two bedrooms a small patio to the rear, plus a garage.
Many local amenities are close at hand, including good schooling and countryside walks.
Guise Lane, Bassingbourn, Royston
You may also want to watch:
Intercounty | 01763 242528 | www.intercounty.co.uk
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building