Home of the Week: Guise Lane, Bassingbourn, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and characterful two bedroom period cottage is situated in the quiet and picturesque village of Bassingbourn.
The property comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room, two bedrooms a small patio to the rear, plus a garage.
Many local amenities are close at hand, including good schooling and countryside walks.
Guise Lane, Bassingbourn, Royston
You may also want to watch:
Intercounty | 01763 242528 | www.intercounty.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans