Home of the Week: Guise Lane, Bassingbourn, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and characterful two bedroom period cottage is situated in the quiet and picturesque village of Bassingbourn.
The property comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room, two bedrooms a small patio to the rear, plus a garage.
Many local amenities are close at hand, including good schooling and countryside walks.
Guise Lane, Bassingbourn, Royston
You may also want to watch:
Intercounty | 01763 242528 | www.intercounty.co.uk
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre