Home of the Week: Green Lane Close, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This brand new high specification detached family home is located in a quiet private cul-de-sac.
The ground floor comprises reception hall, cloakroom, study, family room, living room, utility room and kitchen/breakfast room and dining room.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room, a second bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms and one second floor bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The property also benefits from under-floor heating, a south easterly rear garden and a detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Green Lane Close, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
Savills | 01582 465 000 | www.savills.co.uk