Home of the Week: Green Lane Close, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This brand new high specification detached family home is located in a quiet private cul-de-sac.
The ground floor comprises reception hall, cloakroom, study, family room, living room, utility room and kitchen/breakfast room and dining room.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room, a second bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms and one second floor bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The property also benefits from under-floor heating, a south easterly rear garden and a detached double garage.
Green Lane Close, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 9 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
Savills | 01582 465 000 | www.savills.co.uk