Home of the Week: Green Lane Close, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This brand new high specification detached family home is located in a quiet private cul-de-sac.
The ground floor comprises reception hall, cloakroom, study, family room, living room, utility room and kitchen/breakfast room and dining room.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room, a second bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms and one second floor bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The property also benefits from under-floor heating, a south easterly rear garden and a detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Green Lane Close, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Savills | 01582 465 000 | www.savills.co.uk