Home of the Week: Green Lane Close, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This brand new high specification detached family home is located in a quiet private cul-de-sac.
The ground floor comprises reception hall, cloakroom, study, family room, living room, utility room and kitchen/breakfast room and dining room.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room, a second bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms and one second floor bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The property also benefits from under-floor heating, a south easterly rear garden and a detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Green Lane Close, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 8 Lockdown life to be recorded in two museums projects
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
Savills | 01582 465 000 | www.savills.co.uk