Home of the Week: Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This modern five bedroom townhouse provides stylish and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, with four of the bedrooms being spacious doubles.
On the ground floor there is a wonderful open plan living space with a contemporary fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a lounge area ideal for a sociable family lifestyle.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one of these being the impressive master bedroom with open plan dressing area and en-suite with views to the rear over nearby allotments and beyond.
On the top floor there are three more bedrooms, one being en-suite, and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and to the rear a south west facing garden.
You may also want to watch:
Goldsmith Way is located off Normandy Road within walking distance of St Albans city centre and the mainline station and close to well regarded schooling.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide Price £899,950
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk