Home of the Week: Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This modern five bedroom townhouse provides stylish and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, with four of the bedrooms being spacious doubles.
On the ground floor there is a wonderful open plan living space with a contemporary fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a lounge area ideal for a sociable family lifestyle.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one of these being the impressive master bedroom with open plan dressing area and en-suite with views to the rear over nearby allotments and beyond.
On the top floor there are three more bedrooms, one being en-suite, and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and to the rear a south west facing garden.
You may also want to watch:
Goldsmith Way is located off Normandy Road within walking distance of St Albans city centre and the mainline station and close to well regarded schooling.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide Price £899,950
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk