Home of the Week: Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This modern five bedroom townhouse provides stylish and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, with four of the bedrooms being spacious doubles.
On the ground floor there is a wonderful open plan living space with a contemporary fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a lounge area ideal for a sociable family lifestyle.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one of these being the impressive master bedroom with open plan dressing area and en-suite with views to the rear over nearby allotments and beyond.
On the top floor there are three more bedrooms, one being en-suite, and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and to the rear a south west facing garden.
You may also want to watch:
Goldsmith Way is located off Normandy Road within walking distance of St Albans city centre and the mainline station and close to well regarded schooling.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide Price £899,950
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk