Home of the Week: Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This modern five bedroom townhouse provides stylish and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, with four of the bedrooms being spacious doubles.
On the ground floor there is a wonderful open plan living space with a contemporary fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a lounge area ideal for a sociable family lifestyle.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one of these being the impressive master bedroom with open plan dressing area and en-suite with views to the rear over nearby allotments and beyond.
On the top floor there are three more bedrooms, one being en-suite, and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and to the rear a south west facing garden.
Goldsmith Way is located off Normandy Road within walking distance of St Albans city centre and the mainline station and close to well regarded schooling.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 3 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide Price £899,950
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk