Home of the Week: Goldsmith Way, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This modern five bedroom townhouse provides stylish and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, with four of the bedrooms being spacious doubles.
On the ground floor there is a wonderful open plan living space with a contemporary fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a lounge area ideal for a sociable family lifestyle.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one of these being the impressive master bedroom with open plan dressing area and en-suite with views to the rear over nearby allotments and beyond.
On the top floor there are three more bedrooms, one being en-suite, and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and to the rear a south west facing garden.
You may also want to watch:
Goldsmith Way is located off Normandy Road within walking distance of St Albans city centre and the mainline station and close to well regarded schooling.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide Price £899,950
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk