Home of the Week: Fouracres, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four bedroom detached house is situated in a very quiet close on Manor Park.
Improved by the current owner to a very high standard, the property - located close to Lordship Farm School - would make an ideal family home.
Features include a new porch, dual aspect lounge, study, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom, four good size bedrooms, refitted bathroom, private enclosed rear garden and double garage.
The must-see property, which also benefits from solar panels, is being sold with no upper chain.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £750,000
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 9 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk