Home of the Week: Fouracres, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four bedroom detached house is situated in a very quiet close on Manor Park.
Improved by the current owner to a very high standard, the property - located close to Lordship Farm School - would make an ideal family home.
Features include a new porch, dual aspect lounge, study, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom, four good size bedrooms, refitted bathroom, private enclosed rear garden and double garage.
The must-see property, which also benefits from solar panels, is being sold with no upper chain.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £750,000
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk