Home of the Week: Fouracres, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four bedroom detached house is situated in a very quiet close on Manor Park.
Improved by the current owner to a very high standard, the property - located close to Lordship Farm School - would make an ideal family home.
Features include a new porch, dual aspect lounge, study, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom, four good size bedrooms, refitted bathroom, private enclosed rear garden and double garage.
The must-see property, which also benefits from solar panels, is being sold with no upper chain.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £750,000
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk