Home of the Week: Fouracres, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four bedroom detached house is situated in a very quiet close on Manor Park.
Improved by the current owner to a very high standard, the property - located close to Lordship Farm School - would make an ideal family home.
Features include a new porch, dual aspect lounge, study, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom, four good size bedrooms, refitted bathroom, private enclosed rear garden and double garage.
The must-see property, which also benefits from solar panels, is being sold with no upper chain.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £750,000
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk