Home of the Week: Fishpool Street
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented character Victorian cottage in Fishpool Street, a much sought-after location within the heart of the old conservation area in St Albans, convenient for access to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
This lovely period cottage has accommodation arranged over two floors with a through 22ft 10ins sitting/dining room with painted floorboards and a working fireplace, which leads to a beautiful bespoke hand made Plain English shaker style kitchen with french doors to the garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms and luxury bathroom with roll top and claw foot bath.
To the rear is a delightful south facing garden with shingled seating area, further area of ‘astro turf’ leading down to a versatile brick built outbuilding (ideal for storage and/or conversion into a home office/study).
Guide price £595,000
You may also want to watch:
2 High Street, St Albans, AL3 4EL
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 7 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam