Home of the Week: Fishpool Street
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented character Victorian cottage in Fishpool Street, a much sought-after location within the heart of the old conservation area in St Albans, convenient for access to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
This lovely period cottage has accommodation arranged over two floors with a through 22ft 10ins sitting/dining room with painted floorboards and a working fireplace, which leads to a beautiful bespoke hand made Plain English shaker style kitchen with french doors to the garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms and luxury bathroom with roll top and claw foot bath.
To the rear is a delightful south facing garden with shingled seating area, further area of ‘astro turf’ leading down to a versatile brick built outbuilding (ideal for storage and/or conversion into a home office/study).
Guide price £595,000
You may also want to watch:
2 High Street, St Albans, AL3 4EL
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire