Home of the Week: Fishpool Street
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented character Victorian cottage in Fishpool Street, a much sought-after location within the heart of the old conservation area in St Albans, convenient for access to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
This lovely period cottage has accommodation arranged over two floors with a through 22ft 10ins sitting/dining room with painted floorboards and a working fireplace, which leads to a beautiful bespoke hand made Plain English shaker style kitchen with french doors to the garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms and luxury bathroom with roll top and claw foot bath.
To the rear is a delightful south facing garden with shingled seating area, further area of ‘astro turf’ leading down to a versatile brick built outbuilding (ideal for storage and/or conversion into a home office/study).
Guide price £595,000
You may also want to watch:
2 High Street, St Albans, AL3 4EL
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 4 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 5 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 6 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action