Home of the Week: Fishpool Street
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented character Victorian cottage in Fishpool Street, a much sought-after location within the heart of the old conservation area in St Albans, convenient for access to the city centre, good local schools and the mainline station into central London.
This lovely period cottage has accommodation arranged over two floors with a through 22ft 10ins sitting/dining room with painted floorboards and a working fireplace, which leads to a beautiful bespoke hand made Plain English shaker style kitchen with french doors to the garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms and luxury bathroom with roll top and claw foot bath.
To the rear is a delightful south facing garden with shingled seating area, further area of ‘astro turf’ leading down to a versatile brick built outbuilding (ideal for storage and/or conversion into a home office/study).
Guide price £595,000
You may also want to watch:
2 High Street, St Albans, AL3 4EL
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area