Home of the Week: Ermine Street, Caxton
- Credit: Archant
A superbly presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the heart of this popular village.
The property has the potential to extend (subject to the usual consents) and is available with no onward chain.
Highlights of the property include a lounge with wood burner, a kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a re-fitted shower room.
The home also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Outside is a garage and a driveway with parking for three to four vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Ermine Street, Caxton, Cambridge
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk