Home of the Week: Ermine Street, Caxton
- Credit: Archant
A superbly presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the heart of this popular village.
The property has the potential to extend (subject to the usual consents) and is available with no onward chain.
Highlights of the property include a lounge with wood burner, a kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a re-fitted shower room.
The home also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Outside is a garage and a driveway with parking for three to four vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Ermine Street, Caxton, Cambridge
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk