Home of the Week: Ermine Street, Caxton
- Credit: Archant
A superbly presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the heart of this popular village.
The property has the potential to extend (subject to the usual consents) and is available with no onward chain.
Highlights of the property include a lounge with wood burner, a kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a re-fitted shower room.
The home also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Outside is a garage and a driveway with parking for three to four vehicles.
Ermine Street, Caxton, Cambridge
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 3 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 4 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 5 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 10 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk