Home of the Week: Ermine Street, Caxton
- Credit: Archant
A superbly presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the heart of this popular village.
The property has the potential to extend (subject to the usual consents) and is available with no onward chain.
Highlights of the property include a lounge with wood burner, a kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a re-fitted shower room.
The home also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Outside is a garage and a driveway with parking for three to four vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Ermine Street, Caxton, Cambridge
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 6 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 7 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk