Home of the Week: Ermine Street, Caxton
- Credit: Archant
A superbly presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the heart of this popular village.
The property has the potential to extend (subject to the usual consents) and is available with no onward chain.
Highlights of the property include a lounge with wood burner, a kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a re-fitted shower room.
The home also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Outside is a garage and a driveway with parking for three to four vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Ermine Street, Caxton, Cambridge
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 8 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk