Home of the Week: Epping Green, Hertford
- Credit: Archant
Surrounded by open Hertfordshire countryside and set in grounds approaching six acres, this three bedroom, three bathroom first floor maisonette forms part of a former hunting lodge and is within reach of Bayford and Cuffley mainline stations.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire this stunning period conversion offering its own entrance door, a large hall/library area, two feature fireplaces, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms (en-suite to master), bedroom three, family bathroom plus an additional shower room.
Further benefits include a garage and the property’s own section of paved patio and garden.
Epping Green, Hertford
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building