Home of the Week: Epping Green, Hertford
- Credit: Archant
Surrounded by open Hertfordshire countryside and set in grounds approaching six acres, this three bedroom, three bathroom first floor maisonette forms part of a former hunting lodge and is within reach of Bayford and Cuffley mainline stations.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire this stunning period conversion offering its own entrance door, a large hall/library area, two feature fireplaces, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms (en-suite to master), bedroom three, family bathroom plus an additional shower room.
Further benefits include a garage and the property’s own section of paved patio and garden.
Epping Green, Hertford
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans