Home of the Week: Epping Green, Hertford
- Credit: Archant
Surrounded by open Hertfordshire countryside and set in grounds approaching six acres, this three bedroom, three bathroom first floor maisonette forms part of a former hunting lodge and is within reach of Bayford and Cuffley mainline stations.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire this stunning period conversion offering its own entrance door, a large hall/library area, two feature fireplaces, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms (en-suite to master), bedroom three, family bathroom plus an additional shower room.
Further benefits include a garage and the property’s own section of paved patio and garden.
Epping Green, Hertford
Connells | 01707 322903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 9 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network