Home of the Week: Epping Green, Hertford
- Credit: Archant
Surrounded by open Hertfordshire countryside and set in grounds approaching six acres, this three bedroom, three bathroom first floor maisonette forms part of a former hunting lodge and is within reach of Bayford and Cuffley mainline stations.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire this stunning period conversion offering its own entrance door, a large hall/library area, two feature fireplaces, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms (en-suite to master), bedroom three, family bathroom plus an additional shower room.
Further benefits include a garage and the property’s own section of paved patio and garden.
Epping Green, Hertford
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 9 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?