Home of the Week - Eleanor Place, King Harry Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located close to the centre of St Albans, this four-bed flat in Eleanor Place, King Harry Lane, is available for sale with a guide price of £750,000.
The duplex apartment - designed exclusively for the over 55s - is ideally situated within easy reach of all that St Albans has to offer.
It is part of a development that is energy-efficient, easy to maintain and set in beautifully landscaped grounds.
Finished with high quality fixtures and fittings and generously-proportioned rooms, the property comprises: entry phone, living room, dining room, kitchen, study, four bedrooms, a large (18’ x 12’) storage space, three bathrooms, balcony terrace, separate garage, communal gardens and an estate management service.
The Estate Manager handles the day-to-day administration of the development, ensuring peace of mind for those who live at Eleanor Place.
You may also want to watch:
Hamptons International | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 10 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations