Home of the Week - Eleanor Place, King Harry Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located close to the centre of St Albans, this four-bed flat in Eleanor Place, King Harry Lane, is available for sale with a guide price of £750,000.
The duplex apartment - designed exclusively for the over 55s - is ideally situated within easy reach of all that St Albans has to offer.
It is part of a development that is energy-efficient, easy to maintain and set in beautifully landscaped grounds.
Finished with high quality fixtures and fittings and generously-proportioned rooms, the property comprises: entry phone, living room, dining room, kitchen, study, four bedrooms, a large (18’ x 12’) storage space, three bathrooms, balcony terrace, separate garage, communal gardens and an estate management service.
The Estate Manager handles the day-to-day administration of the development, ensuring peace of mind for those who live at Eleanor Place.
You may also want to watch:
Hamptons International | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?