Home of the Week - Eleanor Place, King Harry Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located close to the centre of St Albans, this four-bed flat in Eleanor Place, King Harry Lane, is available for sale with a guide price of £750,000.
The duplex apartment - designed exclusively for the over 55s - is ideally situated within easy reach of all that St Albans has to offer.
It is part of a development that is energy-efficient, easy to maintain and set in beautifully landscaped grounds.
Finished with high quality fixtures and fittings and generously-proportioned rooms, the property comprises: entry phone, living room, dining room, kitchen, study, four bedrooms, a large (18’ x 12’) storage space, three bathrooms, balcony terrace, separate garage, communal gardens and an estate management service.
The Estate Manager handles the day-to-day administration of the development, ensuring peace of mind for those who live at Eleanor Place.
You may also want to watch:
Hamptons International | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs