Home of the Week: Deepdale, Potton
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available three bedroom property is situated on the outskirts of Potton on a very large well maintained private plot.
The individual architect-designed home has been extended by the existing owners, offering a spacious 16ft sitting room with handsome brick built open fireplace and stunning views over the garden.
Further features include a separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room plus master bedroom suite with separate 13ft dressing area.
Externally this fine home is situated on a very generous plot offering stunning landscaped gardens, an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
Kennedy & Co | 01767 262729 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk