Home of the Week: Deepdale, Potton
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available three bedroom property is situated on the outskirts of Potton on a very large well maintained private plot.
The individual architect-designed home has been extended by the existing owners, offering a spacious 16ft sitting room with handsome brick built open fireplace and stunning views over the garden.
Further features include a separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room plus master bedroom suite with separate 13ft dressing area.
Externally this fine home is situated on a very generous plot offering stunning landscaped gardens, an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Kennedy & Co | 01767 262729 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk