Home of the Week: Deepdale, Potton
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available three bedroom property is situated on the outskirts of Potton on a very large well maintained private plot.
The individual architect-designed home has been extended by the existing owners, offering a spacious 16ft sitting room with handsome brick built open fireplace and stunning views over the garden.
Further features include a separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room plus master bedroom suite with separate 13ft dressing area.
Externally this fine home is situated on a very generous plot offering stunning landscaped gardens, an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
Kennedy & Co | 01767 262729 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk