Home of the Week: Deepdale, Potton
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available three bedroom property is situated on the outskirts of Potton on a very large well maintained private plot.
The individual architect-designed home has been extended by the existing owners, offering a spacious 16ft sitting room with handsome brick built open fireplace and stunning views over the garden.
Further features include a separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room plus master bedroom suite with separate 13ft dressing area.
Externally this fine home is situated on a very generous plot offering stunning landscaped gardens, an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 4 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 5 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 6 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
Kennedy & Co | 01767 262729 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk