Home of the Week: Deepdale, Potton
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available three bedroom property is situated on the outskirts of Potton on a very large well maintained private plot.
The individual architect-designed home has been extended by the existing owners, offering a spacious 16ft sitting room with handsome brick built open fireplace and stunning views over the garden.
Further features include a separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room plus master bedroom suite with separate 13ft dressing area.
Externally this fine home is situated on a very generous plot offering stunning landscaped gardens, an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 3 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 8 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 9 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 10 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
Kennedy & Co | 01767 262729 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk