Home of the Week: Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This week’s home of choice comes courtesy of Strutt & Parker...
Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,595,000
strutt and parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com
A magnificent Grade II Listed detached, 4/5 bedroom property, in a highly convenient and desirable location, close to the town centre, station and schools.
You may also want to watch:
The front entrance to the house is approached through a gateway from Crabtree Lane. There is a gravel drive area with parking for several cars which is surrounded by herbaceous borders and trees. To the side of the property is a pretty flint wall with a gate through to the delightful South West facing, private, rear garden. This is mainly laid to lawn, with well-tended flower beds, fruit trees and a large patio, which is ideal for entertaining. There is secondary access to the back of the property from Top Street Way, which leads to the garage, patio and gives access to the back door.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 3 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- Entrance hall and inner hallway
- Drawing room
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Vaulted guest bedroom
- Bedroom with sitting room/ bedroom 5
- One further bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Single garage
- Extensive parking area
- Front and rear gardens