Home of the Week: Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This week’s home of choice comes courtesy of Strutt & Parker...
Crabtree Lane, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,595,000
strutt and parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com
A magnificent Grade II Listed detached, 4/5 bedroom property, in a highly convenient and desirable location, close to the town centre, station and schools.
You may also want to watch:
The front entrance to the house is approached through a gateway from Crabtree Lane. There is a gravel drive area with parking for several cars which is surrounded by herbaceous borders and trees. To the side of the property is a pretty flint wall with a gate through to the delightful South West facing, private, rear garden. This is mainly laid to lawn, with well-tended flower beds, fruit trees and a large patio, which is ideal for entertaining. There is secondary access to the back of the property from Top Street Way, which leads to the garage, patio and gives access to the back door.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- Entrance hall and inner hallway
- Drawing room
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Vaulted guest bedroom
- Bedroom with sitting room/ bedroom 5
- One further bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Single garage
- Extensive parking area
- Front and rear gardens