Home of the Week: Common Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This modern home is set in a highly desirable, semi-rural location on the edge of Harpenden, just over a mile from the mainline station and town centre.
Constructed in 2007, the detached property has well-proportioned accommodation set over three floors.
On the ground floor, the kitchen and dining room offer a large area for entertaining.
The spacious sitting room can be found to the rear of the property, with French doors which open out to the patio area.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite, plus three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a laundry room.
You may also want to watch:
On the top floor, there is a self-contained bedroom/games room and lounge, with kitchen area and shower room. The lounge area could be used as a sixth bedroom if required.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with ample parking, while the rear garden has a patio area leading to a lawn which is surrounded by shrub borders.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?
Offers in excess of £1,000,000
Strutt & Parker Harpenden