Home of the Week: Common Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This modern home is set in a highly desirable, semi-rural location on the edge of Harpenden, just over a mile from the mainline station and town centre.
Constructed in 2007, the detached property has well-proportioned accommodation set over three floors.
On the ground floor, the kitchen and dining room offer a large area for entertaining.
The spacious sitting room can be found to the rear of the property, with French doors which open out to the patio area.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite, plus three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a laundry room.
You may also want to watch:
On the top floor, there is a self-contained bedroom/games room and lounge, with kitchen area and shower room. The lounge area could be used as a sixth bedroom if required.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with ample parking, while the rear garden has a patio area leading to a lawn which is surrounded by shrub borders.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
Offers in excess of £1,000,000
Strutt & Parker Harpenden