Home of the Week: Common Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This modern home is set in a highly desirable, semi-rural location on the edge of Harpenden, just over a mile from the mainline station and town centre.
Constructed in 2007, the detached property has well-proportioned accommodation set over three floors.
On the ground floor, the kitchen and dining room offer a large area for entertaining.
The spacious sitting room can be found to the rear of the property, with French doors which open out to the patio area.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite, plus three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a laundry room.
You may also want to watch:
On the top floor, there is a self-contained bedroom/games room and lounge, with kitchen area and shower room. The lounge area could be used as a sixth bedroom if required.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with ample parking, while the rear garden has a patio area leading to a lawn which is surrounded by shrub borders.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Offers in excess of £1,000,000
Strutt & Parker Harpenden