Home of the Week: Common Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This modern home is set in a highly desirable, semi-rural location on the edge of Harpenden, just over a mile from the mainline station and town centre.
Constructed in 2007, the detached property has well-proportioned accommodation set over three floors.
On the ground floor, the kitchen and dining room offer a large area for entertaining.
The spacious sitting room can be found to the rear of the property, with French doors which open out to the patio area.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite, plus three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a laundry room.
You may also want to watch:
On the top floor, there is a self-contained bedroom/games room and lounge, with kitchen area and shower room. The lounge area could be used as a sixth bedroom if required.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with ample parking, while the rear garden has a patio area leading to a lawn which is surrounded by shrub borders.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Offers in excess of £1,000,000
Strutt & Parker Harpenden