Home of the Week: Clarence Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Guide Price £1,250,000 Freehold
A handsome five bedroom semi detached period residence enjoying a prime location overlooking Clarence Park just a short walk to the mainline station. This striking house offers potential to improve and extend and sits in a mature plot with the south facing rear garden extending to approximately 140ft.
• Edwardian style period property
• Opposite Clarence Park
• Modernisation required
• Generous accomodation on three levels
• Superb 140ft rear garden
- 1 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 2 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 3 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 9 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
• Off Road Parking for two vehicles
• No upper chain
• Short walk to station
• Near favoured schooling
Glazed storm porch
Inset glazed front door
Open balustrade, cornice coving, high ceiling, stairs down to cellar, side door.
Feature gas fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, coving, picture and dado rail.
Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Feature open fireplace with wooden mantel and stone surround.
Cupboard housing boiler, walk in pantry.
Range of base and eye level units incorporating sink unit, door to rear garden.
Wall mounted wash hand basin, low level
First floor landing
Stairs to second floor.
Views overlooking Clarence Park. Door to balcony, picture rail.
Overlooking the rear garden, picture rail.
Overlooking the rear garden, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, separate cupboard.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin.
Second floor landing
Two walk in cupboards.
Feature display fireplace, built in wardrobe, views over Clarence Park.
Built in cupboard, feature display fireplace.
A superb and mature south facing plot extending to approximately 140ft with plants and shrubs to borders. Paved patio area with remainder laid to lawn. Timber built shed, gated
side access. Additional paved area to rear with various fruit trees, vegetable patch, summerhouse.
To include off road parking for two vehicles.
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | aitchisons.co.uk