Home of the Week: Clarence Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Guide Price £1,250,000 Freehold
A handsome five bedroom semi detached period residence enjoying a prime location overlooking Clarence Park just a short walk to the mainline station. This striking house offers potential to improve and extend and sits in a mature plot with the south facing rear garden extending to approximately 140ft.
• Edwardian style period property
• Opposite Clarence Park
• Modernisation required
You may also want to watch:
• Generous accomodation on three levels
• Superb 140ft rear garden
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
• Off Road Parking for two vehicles
• No upper chain
• Short walk to station
• Near favoured schooling
Glazed storm porch
Inset glazed front door
Open balustrade, cornice coving, high ceiling, stairs down to cellar, side door.
Feature gas fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, coving, picture and dado rail.
Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Feature open fireplace with wooden mantel and stone surround.
Cupboard housing boiler, walk in pantry.
Range of base and eye level units incorporating sink unit, door to rear garden.
Wall mounted wash hand basin, low level
First floor landing
Stairs to second floor.
Views overlooking Clarence Park. Door to balcony, picture rail.
Overlooking the rear garden, picture rail.
Overlooking the rear garden, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, separate cupboard.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin.
Second floor landing
Two walk in cupboards.
Feature display fireplace, built in wardrobe, views over Clarence Park.
Built in cupboard, feature display fireplace.
A superb and mature south facing plot extending to approximately 140ft with plants and shrubs to borders. Paved patio area with remainder laid to lawn. Timber built shed, gated
side access. Additional paved area to rear with various fruit trees, vegetable patch, summerhouse.
To include off road parking for two vehicles.
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | aitchisons.co.uk