Home of the Week: Church Street, Tempsford
- Credit: Archant
This individually built and hugely spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally situated within the sought after village of Tempsford,
With stunning open field views to the front, it occupies a very generous plot with a fantastic enclosed rear garden in excess of 180ft in length.
This property boasts a cloakroom, re-fitted modern 18ft kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/family room, spacious 22ft x 13ft lounge, excellent 15ft uPVC double glazed brick based conservatory, 16ft x 13ft master bedroom and first floor bathroom plus separate first floor WC.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas to radiator central heating with LPG tanks, and solar panel hot water system.
Externally this fine home offers a front garden with driveway providing off road parking for four vehicles, plus a larger than average 23ft garage with power and light connected.
You may also want to watch:
South End, Church Street, Tempsford
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk