Home of the Week: Church Street, Tempsford
- Credit: Archant
This individually built and hugely spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally situated within the sought after village of Tempsford,
With stunning open field views to the front, it occupies a very generous plot with a fantastic enclosed rear garden in excess of 180ft in length.
This property boasts a cloakroom, re-fitted modern 18ft kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/family room, spacious 22ft x 13ft lounge, excellent 15ft uPVC double glazed brick based conservatory, 16ft x 13ft master bedroom and first floor bathroom plus separate first floor WC.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas to radiator central heating with LPG tanks, and solar panel hot water system.
Externally this fine home offers a front garden with driveway providing off road parking for four vehicles, plus a larger than average 23ft garage with power and light connected.
You may also want to watch:
South End, Church Street, Tempsford
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk