Home of the Week: Church Street, Tempsford
- Credit: Archant
This individually built and hugely spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally situated within the sought after village of Tempsford,
With stunning open field views to the front, it occupies a very generous plot with a fantastic enclosed rear garden in excess of 180ft in length.
This property boasts a cloakroom, re-fitted modern 18ft kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/family room, spacious 22ft x 13ft lounge, excellent 15ft uPVC double glazed brick based conservatory, 16ft x 13ft master bedroom and first floor bathroom plus separate first floor WC.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas to radiator central heating with LPG tanks, and solar panel hot water system.
Externally this fine home offers a front garden with driveway providing off road parking for four vehicles, plus a larger than average 23ft garage with power and light connected.
You may also want to watch:
South End, Church Street, Tempsford
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk