Home of the Week: Church Street, Tempsford
- Credit: Archant
This individually built and hugely spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally situated within the sought after village of Tempsford,
With stunning open field views to the front, it occupies a very generous plot with a fantastic enclosed rear garden in excess of 180ft in length.
This property boasts a cloakroom, re-fitted modern 18ft kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/family room, spacious 22ft x 13ft lounge, excellent 15ft uPVC double glazed brick based conservatory, 16ft x 13ft master bedroom and first floor bathroom plus separate first floor WC.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas to radiator central heating with LPG tanks, and solar panel hot water system.
Externally this fine home offers a front garden with driveway providing off road parking for four vehicles, plus a larger than average 23ft garage with power and light connected.
South End, Church Street, Tempsford
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 4 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 7 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 8 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk