Home of the Week: Church Street, Tempsford
- Credit: Archant
This individually built and hugely spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally situated within the sought after village of Tempsford,
With stunning open field views to the front, it occupies a very generous plot with a fantastic enclosed rear garden in excess of 180ft in length.
This property boasts a cloakroom, re-fitted modern 18ft kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/family room, spacious 22ft x 13ft lounge, excellent 15ft uPVC double glazed brick based conservatory, 16ft x 13ft master bedroom and first floor bathroom plus separate first floor WC.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas to radiator central heating with LPG tanks, and solar panel hot water system.
Externally this fine home offers a front garden with driveway providing off road parking for four vehicles, plus a larger than average 23ft garage with power and light connected.
You may also want to watch:
South End, Church Street, Tempsford
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327 | www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk