Home of the Week: Church Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom cottage, newly built only six years ago, has period charm and lovely countryside views.
Accommodation includes a large eat-in fitted kitchen with bay window and sitting room with French doors out to the walled garden.
There are double glazed, wooden sash windows thoughout, plus two double bedrooms and a small study or nursery room upstairs.
Outside is off street parking for one car, overlooking the village green.
You may also want to watch:
Church Street, Litlington
Guide price £300,000
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Thomas Morris | 01763 771012 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk