Home of the Week: Church Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom cottage, newly built only six years ago, has period charm and lovely countryside views.
Accommodation includes a large eat-in fitted kitchen with bay window and sitting room with French doors out to the walled garden.
There are double glazed, wooden sash windows thoughout, plus two double bedrooms and a small study or nursery room upstairs.
Outside is off street parking for one car, overlooking the village green.
You may also want to watch:
Church Street, Litlington
Guide price £300,000
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 7 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 8 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 9 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Thomas Morris | 01763 771012 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk