Home of the Week: Church Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom cottage, newly built only six years ago, has period charm and lovely countryside views.
Accommodation includes a large eat-in fitted kitchen with bay window and sitting room with French doors out to the walled garden.
There are double glazed, wooden sash windows thoughout, plus two double bedrooms and a small study or nursery room upstairs.
Outside is off street parking for one car, overlooking the village green.
You may also want to watch:
Church Street, Litlington
Guide price £300,000
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
Thomas Morris | 01763 771012 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk