Home of the Week: Church Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom cottage, newly built only six years ago, has period charm and lovely countryside views.
Accommodation includes a large eat-in fitted kitchen with bay window and sitting room with French doors out to the walled garden.
There are double glazed, wooden sash windows thoughout, plus two double bedrooms and a small study or nursery room upstairs.
Outside is off street parking for one car, overlooking the village green.
You may also want to watch:
Church Street, Litlington
Guide price £300,000
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Thomas Morris | 01763 771012 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk