Home of the Week: Cherry Tree Rise, Walkern
- Credit: Archant
This three-bed terraced home is available for sale with an asking price of £325,000.
Downstairs, there’s a lounge, study, kitchen/diner and cloakroom, while upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside is a rear garden with two patio areas, enclosed by panel fencing, plus a single garage with off road parking in front.
Cherry Tree Rise, Walkern
You may also want to watch:
Stephens | 01462 732121 | www.stephensestateagents.com
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 6 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 7 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years