Home of the Week: Cherry Tree Rise, Walkern
- Credit: Archant
This three-bed terraced home is available for sale with an asking price of £325,000.
Downstairs, there’s a lounge, study, kitchen/diner and cloakroom, while upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside is a rear garden with two patio areas, enclosed by panel fencing, plus a single garage with off road parking in front.
Cherry Tree Rise, Walkern
You may also want to watch:
Stephens | 01462 732121 | www.stephensestateagents.com
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 8 Love is in the air - check out these Valentine's treats
- 9 Lockdown life to be recorded in two museums projects
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?