Home of the Week: Cherry Tree Rise, Walkern
- Credit: Archant
This three-bed terraced home is available for sale with an asking price of £325,000.
Downstairs, there’s a lounge, study, kitchen/diner and cloakroom, while upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside is a rear garden with two patio areas, enclosed by panel fencing, plus a single garage with off road parking in front.
Cherry Tree Rise, Walkern
You may also want to watch:
Stephens | 01462 732121 | www.stephensestateagents.com
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building