Home of the Week: Cathedral Court, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Haven Lodge is a huge, six-bed detached home, available for sale with a guide price of £2,250,000.
Located in Cathedral Court, off King Harry Lane, the property offers stylish and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over four floors.
The approximate internal area – including the integral double garage – is 4,192 sq ft, making it an ideal environment for family living and entertaining.
The recently upgraded property incorporates a generously proportioned kitchen/breakfast room, including a large central island unit.
There are four reception rooms, with the sitting room and family room both providing access to different areas of the garden.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, the master bedroom leads to a large dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
There are three further first floor bedrooms, two with ensuites, and a family bathroom.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
The second floor offers two further bedrooms and a bathroom, while on the lower ground floor there is a games room, gymnasium and shower room.
The property benefits from underfloor heating, double glazing, filtered ventilation throughout, entertainment systems and a security system.
An electronic wrought iron gate opens to the driveway, which provides parking for a few cars with additional parking in the garage.
The garden surrounds the property, with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees. The rear garden is walled on two sides (laid largely to lawn) and has a gate opening directly to King Harry Lane.
To the side of the property, adjacent to the family room, there is a secluded courtyard garden.
The property occupies an excellent tucked away position behind King Harry Lane, providing direct access into Verulamium Park and the city centre.
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk