Home of the Week: Burns road, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom extended end of terrace family home is situated within walking distance of primary and middle schools.
The property comprises a generous 22ft lounge, modern 19ft kitchen and a garage conversion.
Other benefits include double glazing, a driveway to the side for two cars and front and rear gardens.
Burns road, Royston
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £270,000
Thomas Morris | 01763 243331 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?