Home of the Week: Burns road, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom extended end of terrace family home is situated within walking distance of primary and middle schools.
The property comprises a generous 22ft lounge, modern 19ft kitchen and a garage conversion.
Other benefits include double glazing, a driveway to the side for two cars and front and rear gardens.
Burns road, Royston
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £270,000
Thomas Morris | 01763 243331 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part