Home of the Week: Burns road, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom extended end of terrace family home is situated within walking distance of primary and middle schools.
The property comprises a generous 22ft lounge, modern 19ft kitchen and a garage conversion.
Other benefits include double glazing, a driveway to the side for two cars and front and rear gardens.
Burns road, Royston
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £270,000
Thomas Morris | 01763 243331 | www.thomasmorris.co.uk
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption