Home of the Week: Brampton Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached property is available for sale with a guide price of £1,250,000.
Brampton Road is especially popular with family buyers, who love its community feel and close proximity to sought-after local state schools (Fleetville, Verulam and Beaumont).
The property is arranged over three floors and includes a large reception hall, sitting room with fireplace, and a utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. A family/TV room with wood burning stove opens onto a kitchen/dining area which in turn opens onto the garden.
The first floor provides three bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the second floor has a large master bedroom with en-suite and Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden.
The garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature plants and shrubs, plus a patio area to the immediate rear of the house. There is also a barked child’s play area at the bottom of the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Off street parking is available for two cars and there is access to the integral garage at the front of the house.
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier