Home of the Week: Brampton Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached property is available for sale with a guide price of £1,250,000.
Brampton Road is especially popular with family buyers, who love its community feel and close proximity to sought-after local state schools (Fleetville, Verulam and Beaumont).
The property is arranged over three floors and includes a large reception hall, sitting room with fireplace, and a utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. A family/TV room with wood burning stove opens onto a kitchen/dining area which in turn opens onto the garden.
The first floor provides three bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the second floor has a large master bedroom with en-suite and Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden.
The garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature plants and shrubs, plus a patio area to the immediate rear of the house. There is also a barked child’s play area at the bottom of the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Off street parking is available for two cars and there is access to the integral garage at the front of the house.
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Green light given to new hospital project
- 7 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans