Home of the Week: Brampton Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached property is available for sale with a guide price of £1,250,000.
Brampton Road is especially popular with family buyers, who love its community feel and close proximity to sought-after local state schools (Fleetville, Verulam and Beaumont).
The property is arranged over three floors and includes a large reception hall, sitting room with fireplace, and a utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. A family/TV room with wood burning stove opens onto a kitchen/dining area which in turn opens onto the garden.
The first floor provides three bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the second floor has a large master bedroom with en-suite and Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden.
The garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature plants and shrubs, plus a patio area to the immediate rear of the house. There is also a barked child’s play area at the bottom of the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Off street parking is available for two cars and there is access to the integral garage at the front of the house.
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star