Home of the Week: Brampton Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached property is available for sale with a guide price of £1,250,000.
Brampton Road is especially popular with family buyers, who love its community feel and close proximity to sought-after local state schools (Fleetville, Verulam and Beaumont).
The property is arranged over three floors and includes a large reception hall, sitting room with fireplace, and a utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. A family/TV room with wood burning stove opens onto a kitchen/dining area which in turn opens onto the garden.
The first floor provides three bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the second floor has a large master bedroom with en-suite and Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden.
The garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature plants and shrubs, plus a patio area to the immediate rear of the house. There is also a barked child’s play area at the bottom of the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Off street parking is available for two cars and there is access to the integral garage at the front of the house.
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 9 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures