Home of the Week: Bluebell Way, Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
This spacious, four-bed detached home is available for sale with a guide price of £540,000.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the catchment area of a number of primary and secondary schools, the property is a five minute drive from both Hatfield town centre and Welwyn Garden City.
The home includes a lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, conservatory and WC to the ground floor, with four bedrooms - one with en-suite - and a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside, there is off-street parking for three cars, a garage and a rear garden with both lawn and paved patio areas.
You may also want to watch:
Bluebell Way, Hatfield
Guide price £540,000
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk