Home of the Week: Bluebell Way, Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
This spacious, four-bed detached home is available for sale with a guide price of £540,000.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the catchment area of a number of primary and secondary schools, the property is a five minute drive from both Hatfield town centre and Welwyn Garden City.
The home includes a lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, conservatory and WC to the ground floor, with four bedrooms - one with en-suite - and a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside, there is off-street parking for three cars, a garage and a rear garden with both lawn and paved patio areas.
You may also want to watch:
Bluebell Way, Hatfield
Guide price £540,000
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk