Home of the Week: Bluebell Way, Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
This spacious, four-bed detached home is available for sale with a guide price of £540,000.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the catchment area of a number of primary and secondary schools, the property is a five minute drive from both Hatfield town centre and Welwyn Garden City.
The home includes a lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, conservatory and WC to the ground floor, with four bedrooms - one with en-suite - and a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside, there is off-street parking for three cars, a garage and a rear garden with both lawn and paved patio areas.
You may also want to watch:
Bluebell Way, Hatfield
Guide price £540,000
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk