Home of the Week: Bluebell Way, Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
This spacious, four-bed detached home is available for sale with a guide price of £540,000.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the catchment area of a number of primary and secondary schools, the property is a five minute drive from both Hatfield town centre and Welwyn Garden City.
The home includes a lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, conservatory and WC to the ground floor, with four bedrooms - one with en-suite - and a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside, there is off-street parking for three cars, a garage and a rear garden with both lawn and paved patio areas.
You may also want to watch:
Bluebell Way, Hatfield
Guide price £540,000
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk