Home of the Week: Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- Credit: Archant
This sought-after development is a collection of just nine detached family homes, set in landscaped grounds with off-road parking and garages, arranged around an attractive private avenue.
The last house remaining for sale is the ‘Allium’ a four/five bedroom home offering flexible accommodation over three floors, perfect for modern family living.
This beautiful home features an open plan kitchen and family room leading on to the rear garden, a double en-suite to the master bedroom and a third floor living space and shower room suitable for a games room, study or an extra bedroom.
Bentley Heath is situated between the towns of Barnet and Potters Bar and close to sought-after Hadley Wood, offering a peaceful setting with green open spaces on the fringes of Wrotham Park Estate.
The development is close to Hadley Wood station providing connections to Moorgate in just over 30 minutes or Potters Bar station which reaches Kings Cross in just 15 minutes. It is also close to the M25 providing links to the rest of the country.
Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 4 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 5 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 6 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 7 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 8 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 9 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
Statons | 0208 441 9555 | www.heronslea.net