Home of the Week: Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- Credit: Archant
This sought-after development is a collection of just nine detached family homes, set in landscaped grounds with off-road parking and garages, arranged around an attractive private avenue.
The last house remaining for sale is the ‘Allium’ a four/five bedroom home offering flexible accommodation over three floors, perfect for modern family living.
This beautiful home features an open plan kitchen and family room leading on to the rear garden, a double en-suite to the master bedroom and a third floor living space and shower room suitable for a games room, study or an extra bedroom.
Bentley Heath is situated between the towns of Barnet and Potters Bar and close to sought-after Hadley Wood, offering a peaceful setting with green open spaces on the fringes of Wrotham Park Estate.
The development is close to Hadley Wood station providing connections to Moorgate in just over 30 minutes or Potters Bar station which reaches Kings Cross in just 15 minutes. It is also close to the M25 providing links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Statons | 0208 441 9555 | www.heronslea.net