Home of the Week: Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- Credit: Archant
This sought-after development is a collection of just nine detached family homes, set in landscaped grounds with off-road parking and garages, arranged around an attractive private avenue.
The last house remaining for sale is the ‘Allium’ a four/five bedroom home offering flexible accommodation over three floors, perfect for modern family living.
This beautiful home features an open plan kitchen and family room leading on to the rear garden, a double en-suite to the master bedroom and a third floor living space and shower room suitable for a games room, study or an extra bedroom.
Bentley Heath is situated between the towns of Barnet and Potters Bar and close to sought-after Hadley Wood, offering a peaceful setting with green open spaces on the fringes of Wrotham Park Estate.
The development is close to Hadley Wood station providing connections to Moorgate in just over 30 minutes or Potters Bar station which reaches Kings Cross in just 15 minutes. It is also close to the M25 providing links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
Statons | 0208 441 9555 | www.heronslea.net