Home of the Week: Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- Credit: Archant
This sought-after development is a collection of just nine detached family homes, set in landscaped grounds with off-road parking and garages, arranged around an attractive private avenue.
The last house remaining for sale is the ‘Allium’ a four/five bedroom home offering flexible accommodation over three floors, perfect for modern family living.
This beautiful home features an open plan kitchen and family room leading on to the rear garden, a double en-suite to the master bedroom and a third floor living space and shower room suitable for a games room, study or an extra bedroom.
Bentley Heath is situated between the towns of Barnet and Potters Bar and close to sought-after Hadley Wood, offering a peaceful setting with green open spaces on the fringes of Wrotham Park Estate.
The development is close to Hadley Wood station providing connections to Moorgate in just over 30 minutes or Potters Bar station which reaches Kings Cross in just 15 minutes. It is also close to the M25 providing links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
Bentley Place, Bentley Heath
- 1 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
Statons | 0208 441 9555 | www.heronslea.net