Home of the Week: Bedwell Hall, Cucumber Lane
- Credit: Archant
Mingling traditional outside with contemporary inside.
Bedwell Hall is a Grade II listed development situated in the picturesque setting of Essenden Golf Club. This spacious apartment consists of 2 bedrooms (both en suite), 3 reception areas and a balcony.
Formally a country house, Bedwell Hall has been restored and converted into 10 stunning apartments by the renowned conversion specialists P J Livesey.
This luxury Grade II listed apartment has been finished and maintained to an exceptionally high standard benefitting from a terrace leading from the master bedroom suite with stunning views over the grounds of Essendon Golf & Country Club.
This location, whilst close to open greenbelt countryside is also convenient for access to Central London either by car or rail. Motorway connections are extremely good with the M25 approx 6 miles away.
You may also want to watch:
The district is served with fast and frequent rail services from Welwyn Green (2.8 miles), Bayford (2.4 miles) or Hatfield (2.8 miles) with service to Finsbury Park, Kings Cross and Moorgate.
Bedwell Hall, Bedwell Park, Cucumber Lane, Essendon | Guide price £935,000
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Savills | 020 8447 4400 | savills.com
***In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act (1979) we wish to disclose that the seller is a relative of a Savills employee***