Home of the Week: Bedwell Hall, Cucumber Lane
- Credit: Archant
Mingling traditional outside with contemporary inside.
Bedwell Hall is a Grade II listed development situated in the picturesque setting of Essenden Golf Club. This spacious apartment consists of 2 bedrooms (both en suite), 3 reception areas and a balcony.
Formally a country house, Bedwell Hall has been restored and converted into 10 stunning apartments by the renowned conversion specialists P J Livesey.
This luxury Grade II listed apartment has been finished and maintained to an exceptionally high standard benefitting from a terrace leading from the master bedroom suite with stunning views over the grounds of Essendon Golf & Country Club.
This location, whilst close to open greenbelt countryside is also convenient for access to Central London either by car or rail. Motorway connections are extremely good with the M25 approx 6 miles away.
You may also want to watch:
The district is served with fast and frequent rail services from Welwyn Green (2.8 miles), Bayford (2.4 miles) or Hatfield (2.8 miles) with service to Finsbury Park, Kings Cross and Moorgate.
Bedwell Hall, Bedwell Park, Cucumber Lane, Essendon | Guide price £935,000
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
Savills | 020 8447 4400 | savills.com
***In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act (1979) we wish to disclose that the seller is a relative of a Savills employee***