Home of the Week: Bedwell Hall, Cucumber Lane
- Credit: Archant
Mingling traditional outside with contemporary inside.
Bedwell Hall is a Grade II listed development situated in the picturesque setting of Essenden Golf Club. This spacious apartment consists of 2 bedrooms (both en suite), 3 reception areas and a balcony.
Formally a country house, Bedwell Hall has been restored and converted into 10 stunning apartments by the renowned conversion specialists P J Livesey.
This luxury Grade II listed apartment has been finished and maintained to an exceptionally high standard benefitting from a terrace leading from the master bedroom suite with stunning views over the grounds of Essendon Golf & Country Club.
This location, whilst close to open greenbelt countryside is also convenient for access to Central London either by car or rail. Motorway connections are extremely good with the M25 approx 6 miles away.
You may also want to watch:
The district is served with fast and frequent rail services from Welwyn Green (2.8 miles), Bayford (2.4 miles) or Hatfield (2.8 miles) with service to Finsbury Park, Kings Cross and Moorgate.
Bedwell Hall, Bedwell Park, Cucumber Lane, Essendon | Guide price £935,000
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Savills | 020 8447 4400 | savills.com
***In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act (1979) we wish to disclose that the seller is a relative of a Savills employee***