Home of the Week: Ashwell Road, Bygrave
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached property enjoys a delightful rural setting in the village of Bygrave.
The five bedroom house has been extended, updated and upgraded to provide a spacious and very energy-efficient family home.
The appearance has not been neglected either, with oak doors and oak and ceramic tiled floors all helping to make this a very appealing home.
The house stands in a fine plot of about a third of an acre overlooking open farmland, just over a mile from Baldock’s mainline station.
You may also want to watch:
Ashwell Road, Bygrave
Guide Price £850,000
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 6 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 7 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
Charter Whyman | 01462 685808 | www.charterwhyman.co.uk