Home of the Week: Ashwell Road, Bygrave
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached property enjoys a delightful rural setting in the village of Bygrave.
The five bedroom house has been extended, updated and upgraded to provide a spacious and very energy-efficient family home.
The appearance has not been neglected either, with oak doors and oak and ceramic tiled floors all helping to make this a very appealing home.
The house stands in a fine plot of about a third of an acre overlooking open farmland, just over a mile from Baldock’s mainline station.
You may also want to watch:
Ashwell Road, Bygrave
Guide Price £850,000
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
Charter Whyman | 01462 685808 | www.charterwhyman.co.uk