Home of the Week: Ashwell Road, Bygrave
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached property enjoys a delightful rural setting in the village of Bygrave.
The five bedroom house has been extended, updated and upgraded to provide a spacious and very energy-efficient family home.
The appearance has not been neglected either, with oak doors and oak and ceramic tiled floors all helping to make this a very appealing home.
The house stands in a fine plot of about a third of an acre overlooking open farmland, just over a mile from Baldock’s mainline station.
You may also want to watch:
Ashwell Road, Bygrave
Guide Price £850,000
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 5 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 6 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Charter Whyman | 01462 685808 | www.charterwhyman.co.uk