Home of the Week: Ashwell Road, Bygrave
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached property enjoys a delightful rural setting in the village of Bygrave.
The five bedroom house has been extended, updated and upgraded to provide a spacious and very energy-efficient family home.
The appearance has not been neglected either, with oak doors and oak and ceramic tiled floors all helping to make this a very appealing home.
The house stands in a fine plot of about a third of an acre overlooking open farmland, just over a mile from Baldock’s mainline station.
You may also want to watch:
Ashwell Road, Bygrave
Guide Price £850,000
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Charter Whyman | 01462 685808 | www.charterwhyman.co.uk