Home of the Week: Admirals Walk, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home, for sale with a guide price of £925,000.
Enviably located within 1 mile of the mainline station, the property is also close to favoured schooling.
The home features a stunning Häcker kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto the large rear garden by way of two sets of french doors.
In addition, there are two large interconnecting reception rooms, a utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor.
The first floor boasts five good sized bedrooms, ensuite shower room to master, family bathroom and separate WC.
Externally, the property offers a large carriage driveway which has been laid with attractive York stone, providing off street parking for numerous vehicles, a single garage and a large private rear garden extending to over 100ft.
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 9 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network