Home of the Week: Admirals Walk, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home, for sale with a guide price of £925,000.
Enviably located within 1 mile of the mainline station, the property is also close to favoured schooling.
The home features a stunning Häcker kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto the large rear garden by way of two sets of french doors.
In addition, there are two large interconnecting reception rooms, a utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor.
The first floor boasts five good sized bedrooms, ensuite shower room to master, family bathroom and separate WC.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the property offers a large carriage driveway which has been laid with attractive York stone, providing off street parking for numerous vehicles, a single garage and a large private rear garden extending to over 100ft.
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street