Home of the Week: Admirals Walk, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home, for sale with a guide price of £925,000.
Enviably located within 1 mile of the mainline station, the property is also close to favoured schooling.
The home features a stunning Häcker kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto the large rear garden by way of two sets of french doors.
In addition, there are two large interconnecting reception rooms, a utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor.
The first floor boasts five good sized bedrooms, ensuite shower room to master, family bathroom and separate WC.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the property offers a large carriage driveway which has been laid with attractive York stone, providing off street parking for numerous vehicles, a single garage and a large private rear garden extending to over 100ft.
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate