Home of the Week: Admirals Walk, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home, for sale with a guide price of £925,000.
Enviably located within 1 mile of the mainline station, the property is also close to favoured schooling.
The home features a stunning Häcker kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto the large rear garden by way of two sets of french doors.
In addition, there are two large interconnecting reception rooms, a utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor.
The first floor boasts five good sized bedrooms, ensuite shower room to master, family bathroom and separate WC.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the property offers a large carriage driveway which has been laid with attractive York stone, providing off street parking for numerous vehicles, a single garage and a large private rear garden extending to over 100ft.
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public