Home of the Week: A rural barn with all the mod-cons
- Credit: Archant
This week’s home of choice is a rental on Noke Lane, St Albans
Noke Lane, St Albans
£2,500 per calendar month (To Let)
A stunning, unique, detached newly built barn situated in a fantastic rural location on the south side of the historic Cathedral City of St Albans.
This wonderful home has been built to a very high specification and offers spacious, state-of-the-art accommodation throughout. This includes a Smeg kitchen, with built-in appliances, granite worktops, a utility room, living room with patio doors leading to the rear garden, solid oak flooring, underfloor heating, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The property is fully enclosed and accessed via a private track through electric gates with off-street parking to the front for several cars. To the rear is a well sized secluded garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area running the length of the barn.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 9 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 10 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest