Home of the Week: A rural barn with all the mod-cons
- Credit: Archant
This week’s home of choice is a rental on Noke Lane, St Albans
Noke Lane, St Albans
£2,500 per calendar month (To Let)
A stunning, unique, detached newly built barn situated in a fantastic rural location on the south side of the historic Cathedral City of St Albans.
This wonderful home has been built to a very high specification and offers spacious, state-of-the-art accommodation throughout. This includes a Smeg kitchen, with built-in appliances, granite worktops, a utility room, living room with patio doors leading to the rear garden, solid oak flooring, underfloor heating, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The property is fully enclosed and accessed via a private track through electric gates with off-street parking to the front for several cars. To the rear is a well sized secluded garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area running the length of the barn.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area