Home of the Week: A 2 double bedroom Grade II listed luxury apartment in a parkland setting near to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning ground floor apartment has the benefit of a private front entrance, two allocated parking bays and is located in the ever popular and prestigious Napsbury Park.
Guide Price £525,000
The L-shaped hallway provides a welcoming and expansive entrance, with its pendant lighting. Off the hallway are two storage cupboards.
The reception room is a breathtaking and imposing room with a very tall sash window providing stunning views over the adjacent parkland. The aspect is in a westerly direction providing abundant cascading sunshine in the mid to late afternoon and early evening. The room has feature full-width fitted cupboards, which provide an excellent location for a TV that can be exposed or hidden. This superb room also provides a good-sized dining area and has fitted carpet, two pendant lights, two radiators, a phone socket and ample power points. There is a door leading to a private west-facing patio area providing an excellent location to relax or entertain while taking in the westerly parkland views in the evening sun.
As with all the rooms the kitchen is a very good size with ample space for a table. The room has twin sash windows allowing in copious amounts of natural light and views onto the front garden. It is fully fitted with high quality wooden units and incorporates a tiled floor, radiator, multiple power points, down lighters, single bowl sink and granite work tops. All appliances are Bosch and include eye level double electric oven, five-burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
You may also want to watch:
There is a very well proportioned double bedroom providing an excellent master suite. Tall, twin sash windows with wooden slatted blinds overlook the front garden and the feature floor is in high quality wood. A large integrated wardrobe is also provided. The good-sized, bright en suite has amtico type flooring, half-tiled walls and a fully tiled shower. There is a white suite including a basin with mixer tap, WC and walk-in double sized shower. The second bedroom is a double size and is currently being used as a study. There are extensive mirrored wardrobes and another en suite in this room.
The communal garden is well-kept and mature comprising trees, hedging, flower beds, extensive walks and a nature trail together with communal tennis courts. The area is generally very rural in character.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
Key items of furniture that provide a good fit within the apartment are available subject to negotiation. Also on display is unusual artwork - some of which is available subject to negotiation as well.
Northwood | 01727 734550 | northwooduk.com