Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Following its launch last weekend, a selection of two-bed flats in Edinburgh House, London Road is now available for sale.
Two showhomes are open to view by appointment in the town centre block, which was recently converted from office space, conveniently located between the town centre and St Albans City station.
Gade Properties Limited have sympathetically completed the renewal of the interior of the building to provide high quality specification, including new electrical installation and replacement aluminium framed double glazed windows with fitted security mechanisms.
The apartments include contemporary kitchens with Siemans appliances, Duravit sanitaryware to bathrooms and en-suites with Grohe taps and intelligent controlled wet heating system with smartphone connectivity.
Further benefits include porcelain tiles to bathroom and en-suite, engineered oak flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
A video entry phone system is fitted as well as a communal installation for Sky to each apartment. (Individual costs will apply for ongoing personal package requirements).
Two showhomes are available to view,
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
Edinburgh House, London Road, St Albans
Priced from £475,000 Leasehold
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk