Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Following its launch last weekend, a selection of two-bed flats in Edinburgh House, London Road is now available for sale.
Two showhomes are open to view by appointment in the town centre block, which was recently converted from office space, conveniently located between the town centre and St Albans City station.
Gade Properties Limited have sympathetically completed the renewal of the interior of the building to provide high quality specification, including new electrical installation and replacement aluminium framed double glazed windows with fitted security mechanisms.
The apartments include contemporary kitchens with Siemans appliances, Duravit sanitaryware to bathrooms and en-suites with Grohe taps and intelligent controlled wet heating system with smartphone connectivity.
Further benefits include porcelain tiles to bathroom and en-suite, engineered oak flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
A video entry phone system is fitted as well as a communal installation for Sky to each apartment. (Individual costs will apply for ongoing personal package requirements).
Two showhomes are available to view,
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Edinburgh House, London Road, St Albans
Priced from £475,000 Leasehold
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk