Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Following its launch last weekend, a selection of two-bed flats in Edinburgh House, London Road is now available for sale.
Two showhomes are open to view by appointment in the town centre block, which was recently converted from office space, conveniently located between the town centre and St Albans City station.
Gade Properties Limited have sympathetically completed the renewal of the interior of the building to provide high quality specification, including new electrical installation and replacement aluminium framed double glazed windows with fitted security mechanisms.
The apartments include contemporary kitchens with Siemans appliances, Duravit sanitaryware to bathrooms and en-suites with Grohe taps and intelligent controlled wet heating system with smartphone connectivity.
Further benefits include porcelain tiles to bathroom and en-suite, engineered oak flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms.
A video entry phone system is fitted as well as a communal installation for Sky to each apartment. (Individual costs will apply for ongoing personal package requirements).
Two showhomes are available to view,
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 6 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 8 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 9 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Edinburgh House, London Road, St Albans
Priced from £475,000 Leasehold
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk