Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Following its launch last weekend, a selection of two-bed flats in Edinburgh House, London Road is now available for sale.
Two showhomes are open to view by appointment in the town centre block, which was recently converted from office space, conveniently located between the town centre and St Albans City station.
Gade Properties Limited have sympathetically completed the renewal of the interior of the building to provide high quality specification, including new electrical installation and replacement aluminium framed double glazed windows with fitted security mechanisms.
The apartments include contemporary kitchens with Siemans appliances, Duravit sanitaryware to bathrooms and en-suites with Grohe taps and intelligent controlled wet heating system with smartphone connectivity.
Further benefits include porcelain tiles to bathroom and en-suite, engineered oak flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
A video entry phone system is fitted as well as a communal installation for Sky to each apartment. (Individual costs will apply for ongoing personal package requirements).
Two showhomes are available to view,
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 5 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 6 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Edinburgh House, London Road, St Albans
Priced from £475,000 Leasehold
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk