Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Following its launch last weekend, a selection of two-bed flats in Edinburgh House, London Road is now available for sale.
Two showhomes are open to view by appointment in the town centre block, which was recently converted from office space, conveniently located between the town centre and St Albans City station.
Gade Properties Limited have sympathetically completed the renewal of the interior of the building to provide high quality specification, including new electrical installation and replacement aluminium framed double glazed windows with fitted security mechanisms.
The apartments include contemporary kitchens with Siemans appliances, Duravit sanitaryware to bathrooms and en-suites with Grohe taps and intelligent controlled wet heating system with smartphone connectivity.
Further benefits include porcelain tiles to bathroom and en-suite, engineered oak flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
A video entry phone system is fitted as well as a communal installation for Sky to each apartment. (Individual costs will apply for ongoing personal package requirements).
Two showhomes are available to view,
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
Edinburgh House, London Road, St Albans
Priced from £475,000 Leasehold
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk